Page 1 of 3
Am I the only one who when listening to their iPod, likes to turn it up really loud, push the headphones more into my ear, and imagine myself performing on stage, sounding as epic as my favorite artist?
I also like to play my bass with no shirt on, as it makes me feel like more of a man.
Several tiems I Have been seen doing these things. Quite embarrasing afterwards, and Im worried that theres going to be a video in Funnyest Home Videos with me looking like a douche lol.
Anyone else have this happen to them on a regular basis?

EDIT: Its usually Fear Factory im listening to.

INB4 FAP.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Last edited by Teh_Asian_Pro at Jul 6, 2008,
Yes, I beat up invisible people when nobody's watching. Also, I talk to myself. Furthermore, I like looking up at the sky singing. Also.... you got a moment?
Military use of children?

Infantry.
ermm
pick my nose?
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
I do the iPod thing yes. I also like to tie my hair like John Frusciante during the Mothers Milk era and pretend I'm a pyschadelic Sexmonk and play my guitar naked.

Yeah...
Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
Am I the only one who when listening to their iPod, likes to turn it up really loud, push the headphones more into my ear, and imagine myself performing on stage, sounding as epic as my favorite artist?

I think everyone does or has done that at some point.
Lots of messed up sexually deviant things...

Auto erotic asphyxiation, knife in penis masturbation, inserting wine bottles into anus, licking out my cat, fingering the dog....

>_>

<_<
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Kneusje
Yes, I beat up invisible people when nobody's watching. Also, I talk to myself. Furthermore, I like looking up at the sky singing. Also.... you got a moment?

this, among other things. Sometimes when im playing guitar alone Ill imagine a huge crowd cheering when i play the familiar but dragged out intro to a song laced with solos and stuff.
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Pick up my phone and talk like there's somebody on the other end.

"Yeah....HAHA Michael you kill me.....That's not true..."

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
I usually try to practise my Russian when alone, but it always turns into talking to myself in imaginary scenarios with an awful Eastern-European accent
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
i dont think anyones mentioned jerkin the gherkin...
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Pretend I have friends......

Seriously though, the ipod thing....and I always seem to be playing guitar and start imagining I'm playing a insanely awesome song way out of my league which makes me lose focus on my song and sound like ****....bad habbit I guess.

EDIT: FAP
My sister has this massive bear like 6 foot tall, I beat the **** out of it on a regular basis.. And insult him, "What u lookin' at bear? You got a problem" "Fight me", and then throw him at windows and whatever else
HI
I play pokemon.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
Am I the only one who when listening to their iPod, likes to turn it up really loud, push the headphones more into my ear

I really wouldn't want to do that as you probably listen to music on your ipod more then live music, and by doing that (or just high volume), you'll have the potential to damage your ears in the same way as playing live would.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by insanitybreed
I cum blood

/thread

This is the first and last time I laugh at this.
Um I pretend that it's WW2 and shoot imaginary people with my imaginary gun... I talk to myself.. I imagine that I'm a general of an army and shout commands over the veranda... Um sometimes I take a game controller and pretend I'm controlling the tv... And somewhat like figsandbobo, I pretend I'm talking on my phone.. Only I do that when I'm around people...
^They have remotes for that.

Infantry.
Quote by NothingButRock
Don't judge me....... Please..

I won't... for a price

Infantry.
Hmm I came a little too late for that I think

You into strangling-sex?

Infantry.
Once i had a really violent daydream where i shot alot of people... That was a one off though.
But yes TS, i play guitar with my shirt off sometimes and i feel like a rebel too .
Quote by Kneusje
Hmm I came a little too late for that I think

You into strangling-sex?

Funnily enough... That's something else I forgot to add to my things I do when I'm alone list...

You have never lived unless you've played upside down hanging off the landing by your toes.

Thats unpossible!
I think we should take this somewhere more private and let the rest spill out their creepy light-shunning secrets

Infantry.
Well if this wasn't the pit I'd really be questioning what you're saying.. But hey, let's just go with the flow.
Anyone here like to look at themselves in the mirror and pretend theyre doing mad solos, but really cant?
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
Anyone here like to look at themselves in the mirror and pretend theyre doing mad solos, but really cant?

... Yes I move my fingers randomly around the fretboard and just pretend I'm actually playing the notes... I do this naked...
Quote by NothingButRock
... Yes I move my fingers randomly around the fretboard and just pretend I'm actually playing the notes... I do this naked...

Same apart from the naked part... I just imagine I'm the best.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

I play guitar without a shirt. I play epic rock and metal songs and pretend I wrote them so I can feel good about not being able to write songs worth a ****. While doing this I pretend I'm onstage and teh crowdz be cheering 4 me, lulz. :P
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I sometimes lean with my head resting on the wall and wonder how much longer I can go on sabotaging my own existence

...and of course the iPod thing
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by Kneusje
Yes, I beat up invisible people when nobody's watching.

SIGGED!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Page 1 of 3