Give your views!! i wanna know if its worth the price
might be getting one and for the price it seems amazing
Interested in rock/metal
It is only usable when you switch the pickups - they are horribly muddy and you won't get a clear tone when using it with distortion (or even slight overdrive). The build quality varies but usually it's okay. If you want one, definitely try before buying!
Alternatively, have a look at similarly priced Agiles and Arias, or an Ibanez RG321 if you can live with a guitar that doesn't have the shape of an LP. I'd prefer those because of the way better pickups.
Quote by TheQuailman
It is only usable when you switch the pickups - they are horribly muddy and you won't get a clear tone when using it with distortion (or even slight overdrive). The build quality varies but usually it's okay. If you want one, definitely try before buying!
Alternatively, have a look at similarly priced Agiles and Arias, or an Ibanez RG321 if you can live with a guitar that doesn't have the shape of an LP. I'd prefer those because of the way better pickups.

+1
if you got to www.gak.co.uk you can get an epiLP Custom (the best one) for £335 for about £399 i think you can get the prohecy one which has active EMGs and 24 frets, id reccomend those over the studio as it is the second worst one
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
thanks for advise but its the price range of the epiphone ....
other guitars in that price range haha not 335
XD i would pick one of those though if i had that money