Hey, I'm trying to broaden my musical taste and listen to some nice spanishy/flamenco guitar music, any suggestions?

Couldn't find any other forum to put it in, and I figured that since you're all such fountains of knowledge and wisdom, might as well...
Cheers!
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
If you want flamenco, listen to Paco de Lucia, he's the best flamenco guitarist to ever live, man.
Also, seeing as to how I'm Argentine, I have to mention Cacho Tirao, he didn't play flamenco, but he's awesome.
Inb4 Rodrigo y Gabriela.

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Last edited by titsmcgee852 at Jul 6, 2008,
I'm not sure who did the original but Concierto de Aranjuez from Tommy Emmanuel's live album with the Australian Philharmonic Orchestra is an amazing piece. I'm not even sure if it's flamenco but it has that latin feel to it.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Cheers guys, any more, like Spanishy mainly guitar music? Possibly electric guitar aswell?

I loved that Paul Gilbert Flamingo, he supported Satch when I saw him, great guitarist
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Last edited by R_H_C_P at Jul 6, 2008,
Quote by Chips-
I'm not sure who did the original but Concierto de Aranjuez from Tommy Emmanuel's live album with the Australian Philharmonic Orchestra is an amazing piece. I'm not even sure if it's flamenco but it has that latin feel to it.

It's by Joaquin Rodrigo. (1939)

EDIT: Here's a nice piece.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHU-AJTn0I8&feature=related
i really like Rafa El Tachuela, Paco De Lucia, The Sahnas Brothers and Carlos Santana.

they all do spanish/flamenco stuff (Santana not so much flamenco) but htere are hundreds of great flamenco guuitariss out there.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
look for a track called 'flamenco' by 'sub focus'. that will broaden your tastes a bit
from daylight...
...into darkness