Does anyone know where to find sheet music for Take Five, containing all instruments? I've googled and haven't had any luck.
I've got sheet music for alto sax and piano, just go to sheet music websites.
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
I've got chord charts with the melody which is just as good, unless you're looking for a note for note notation of the studio recording I suppose.
I'd recommend a real book that has the chords and melody in it, then transcribe from there using it as a reference. I did it, and its not a difficult song to transcribe.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
You could try finding a decent midi of it and then importing in to guitar pro if you really need every instrument.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
Real book. Actually, it shouldn't be too hard to figure it out by ear, as it's mostly just pentatonic.
well most books which have a load of jazz songs in them just have the chords and the melodie, along with lyrics...thats all I ever need. Maybe some of the tabs on this site have some additional instruments in them
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by GD_GC
I've got sheet music for alto sax and piano, just go to sheet music websites.

Mind swinging some of that alto sax music my way? PLEASE!...im having trouble finding sax sheet music.
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
Quote by MrBlues
Mind swinging some of that alto sax music my way? PLEASE!...im having trouble finding sax sheet music.

Yeah man, just send me a PM and I'll try and hook you up.

"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne