So I'm buying a Line 6 DL-4 Delay Modeler. I love the Sounds you get out of it. Its pretty much replacing my DD-7 and My Danelectro Reel Tape Echo. But it sucks Power like a bitch. I was wondering, Anyone who uses this pedal how do you supply power to it? Wall Warts? DC bricks? Batteries? Cos I was gonna buy a Dunlop DC brick aswell but it only supplies about 1000mA and the DL-4 takes well over 1000 so should I buy a DC brick for my other pedals and a Wallwart for the DL-4 or can I get a Larger Brick Power supply that will supply all my pedals and the DL-4 through one 18V port?
Thanks in advance

EDIT: I dont want to spend more than $150 AUD if I can help it.
Last edited by guy_tebache at Jul 6, 2008,
The Line 6 pedal takes over 1000 mA?
Are you sure, most boss pedals take around 45, and i know that's got nothing to do with the line 6 one but 1000 is alot, check on the site.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
I know, its huge. I found something that said really plainly that it was something like 1200 mA, but when I went looking for it again I couldnt find it and I checked everywhere on the site and all through the manuals
Well the line 6 adaptor must power it, so find out how many mA's it is. That's crazy though

I've seen a number of those pedals on a pedalboard so there must be a way to do it easily.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?