Hi, I don't know how many of you are taking the IB, and I don't know how many of you are aware that the IB results were just issued online but anyway

If any of you have checked and care to share, what did you get?

I did my german a year early and got a 6 in it, that's the only result I'm getting this year, the rest of my exams are next year.
bah. only posh schools do the IB in my area. im just gonna take 5 A levels
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
I'm in IB, but our school doesn't make us take the exams.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Ahh the IB, such dreadful memories; good luck with that, college is gonna be a huge relief for you.
Quote by blynd_snyper
How does that work? How do you get grades for uni?

By the way I took german B SL.

Oh, I thought you meant an exam to get into IB (because all we took was an interview). I'm a Sophomore next year and I haven't taken any exams next year. I think we take them Junior year though.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Quote by blynd_snyper
Nah, you have to take some exams in sophomore year, then some in senior year (obviously), at least that's how they do them in my school and in every other IB school I know.

Grr. It's going to be my first year in next year and I have to take Chemistry, AP European history, and Algebra 2 w/trig. And take the exams apparently.
Quote by FireandFlames