I'm hopefully be getting my hands on an empty Marshall 1960 cab. I would like to put in Celestion G12t-75 but I don't really have the budget to. does anyone know of a reliable set that will give me a close enough sound to the G12t-75s but would not cost the earth (the Celestions will cost me £140 for 4 and P&P).
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
Last edited by funguy at Jul 12, 2008,
off topic completely, but youve got the most amazing effects like, ever. might have known u like Muse...
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Hoodoo Child
off topic completely, but youve got the most amazing effects like, ever. might have known u like Muse...

Off topic: Yes I do like muse. using the whammy for the MOTP effects was one reason why i got that over anything else. and the KP2. don't use it much for guitar but love mucking around with it.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
bump (it was on about page 7).
GEAR:
Marshall AVT 50x