good ehhh?

ive already seen them once, i was impressed.

how did everyone else find it?
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
my m8s all went to see them with A7X last night but i didnt go cos the guy invited them didnt like me.
im told they werent as good live and A7X stopped halfway through a song because someone threw something at them?

anyway i wish i went.
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
i think someone got crushed halfway through unholy confessions. so they stopped and then decided to leave it there.
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
My mate went and during A7X someone at the barrier was unconscience and they couldn't get him/her out so they just stopped the song and ended it there.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
when the person was injured did they end their whole slot or just the song??
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
My friend had back stage passes, jammy git.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
My brother's friend

but I didn't
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I went. Didn't really watch the support acts. Within Temptation were awesome. I didn't really get into A7X but Beast & the Harlot and Bat country were ok I guess. Maiden ****ing owned all. It was a great gig although I thought the sound quality wasn't the best. At least from where I was standing.
I saw the stadium lights from my dad's house,or I assume they were the stasium's.
i went was amazing
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
i raelly wanted to go but i coudlnt in the end...

who where the supporting acts and what was the setlist please!
PSN: Noverion
that was fooking amazing

within temptation were pretty good - bit disappointed cos they didnt play angels or jillian

a7x were damn good - esp with beast and the harlot

iron maiden - simply amazing. bit annoyed that i didnt know some of the old songs, but it was amazing nonetheless
I was there last night in the standing section, Maiden were incredible but the show was completely ruined for me by the F**kin crowd, why the hell do they have to push and mosh like that?? no seriously i mean what the hell is the point? IMO it just ruins it for everyone . i was realy disapointed

me^ ^SLASH

JIMMY PAGE
ADRIAN SMITH
DAVE MURRAY
Im seeing them the 16th. Im super excited!
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by sherif20766
I was there last night in the standing section, Maiden were incredible but the show was completely ruined for me by the F**kin crowd, why the hell do they have to push and mosh like that?? no seriously i mean what the hell is the point? IMO it just ruins it for everyone . i was realy disapointed

+1

I agree. The only time I've been in a pit is at a thrash metal band, and even then they were the first support band, so there were only about 50 people there at that point, so it seemed ok. Was fun, but I'd never do it at an Iron Maiden show.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
I saw them a week ago.. I always hated them, now I like em

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
+1

I agree. The only time I've been in a pit is at a thrash metal band, and even then they were the first support band, so there were only about 50 people there at that point, so it seemed ok. Was fun, but I'd never do it at an Iron Maiden show.

yeah it was crazy, i was like in the forth row but i couldnt take it so i went back quite a few rows, i mean someone was taken out on a stretcher for gods sake!!!!

me^ ^SLASH

JIMMY PAGE
ADRIAN SMITH
DAVE MURRAY
Opted out of it to go see my local festival. By the sounds of it it was a good move, since i'd seen maiden before and am seeing a7x again. I saw bowling for soup which is the most fun you can have without getting naked.
it was insane!!! but the ****ing crowd pissed me off
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group