And I am floored. This was my first LTE album (I didn't buy the first one because I listened to Biaxident and Acid Rain on Myspace and decided I wanted # 2 ), and I couldn't be more impressed. I've always been fond of supergroups, mostly because of all that talent combined. I'm a big Dream Theater fan, a big King Crimson fan, and a big Peter Gabriel fan, and it's awesome to see that combined. Though Acid Rain and Biaxident are my two favorites, I love them all!
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
so the point of the thread is...

(yes, there technicality amazes me too)
*Enter Sig Here*
that album is so good... i need to get LTE1 though...
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Great album. 'Nuff said.
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
This is my favorite album of all time. If you don't have it, buy it now!
LTE2 is awesome but LTE1 is better IMO.

The best songs off of LTE1 that you should listen to are 'Paradigm Shift', 'Kindred Spirits', 'Freedom of Speech', and the greatest song ever...'Universal Mind'.
Quote by Hale_91
so the point of the thread is...

This forum is meant for talking about music you effing tard, people aren't allowed to discuss a band now? ugh

I picked up LTE 1 a few months ago, it's damn brilliant, I'll have to check out LTE 2 now, I had heard it wasn't as good but it seems to be getting plenty of praise here, this should occupy me for a while.
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus
I'm still listening to LTE1 and being floored. Three Minute Warning is really cool to listen to when you have the time, but for quick (relatively) listens, Universal Mind and Kindred Spirits do it for me.
no
I bought LTE2 first, and still much prefer it to LTE1. There's something not right about the way LTE1 starts off with Paradigm Shift... it's too 'in-your-face' and chaotic. I would've put Universal Mind as the opener instead. Acid Rain, on the other hand, grabbed my attention immediately when it opened LTE2. The whole album is a lot more focused and structured for my tastes. LTE1 is too wild and wacky at times.
Quote by DaFjory
The whole album [LTE2] is a lot more focused and structured for my tastes. LTE1 is too wild and wacky at times.

You pretty much summed it up.
Both amazing albums ftw.
just got LTE2 and I gotta say, I like LTE1 much better.
Acid Rain is really the only good one off 2 I think, there's too many slow songs on it.
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus