Ok Pit so these people hired me to go and take care of their dogs while theyre away. I have to go over 4 times a day and walk them. Well one of the couples' mothers is still there while theyre gone, she's really old and has some alzheimers. Anyway lately I've been noticing that she's been staring at me through the window while I'm walking the dogs around, and it's really creepy. I'm worried she's trying to kill me. I have to go over in a couple hours. What should I bring for defense?
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
A condom. Don't want AIDS now...
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If you can't defend yourself against an old woman with alzheimers, then you must be really, really weak. I doubt she'll try to kill you. She's just being old.

Well what if she tries to put cyanide in some tea and give it to me?
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
You must be pretty weak if you don't think you can take on some ancient Alzheimer sufferer without help. ****ing drop kick her in the stomach, jeez.

We'll be needing pics too.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
you should kill her before she gets the chance to kill Youuu
Quote by Pac-Man44

Cyanide? with alzeimers most people forget the simplest of tasks, so how would she remember to put cyanide in your tea?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Pac-Man44

Don't eat or drink
Ok well she dosen't have full on alzheimers, its just starting on. I guess i should've made that clear. She stil remembers my name and stuff, and the dogs name.

Plus, I only want to act if its completetly necassary. It pays 30$ a day.
Quote by guitarlover57
Fine, if you're still going to be a little bitch about nothing... if she does try and kill you, kick her in the balls. Although I doubt it, since 95% of strange dog-walking boy deaths by Grandma suffering from dementia cases occur within the first 6 hours.
If she attacks you (which I really, really doubt she will) just throw the dog at her.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Ah well thanks for all the advice. I suppose I could cell phone bat her if anything went down.
Quote by guitarlover57