Im looking for a good EQ Pedal to run through a MXR M-104 Distortion+ and a Peavey 6505 Combo. I have no budget and play - rock/classic rock/hard rock/metal basically anything. I have been looking at the MXR 6 band EQ and the Danelectro Fish n' Chips.
You can rest when you're dead.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
The MXR Is what Dimebag used :P (Yup, dead guy plug lol!). Really, any EQ will do. Find one and plug it in. Just don't get the one from Behringer
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Both good choices, look into the Boss 10 band one too.

The danelectro is cheap and made of plastic, but I've heard it works really well, so if you want to go cheap it could be a good alternative.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
MXR 10 band for the win. A bit more expensive, but the extra bands come in handy. Not to mention the gain and volume sliders as well. Complete with it's own power supply and a bullet proof casing.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
MXR 10 band for the win. A bit more expensive, but the extra bands come in handy. Not to mention the gain and volume sliders as well. Complete with it's own power supply and a bullet proof casing.

this.
Thanks guys, I think that looks like the best bet. I'm also looking for a new phase pedal (hehe I've got quite a bit of money to get gear with this month ) I was thinking the MXR EVH Phase 90?

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
^Good choice if you can't choose between the modern phase 90 or the "script" version. If you can choose just get one or the other.
I think the EVH one is over priced. They're both on sale at musiciansfriend.com though I think.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Is there any advantage to the script version or not?

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
It just sounds different. I think the swell is warmer, the modern one is too intense on the swell for me.