Page 1 of 5
This is a thread idea taken from the old 'UK Free Gear Thread', which sadly died.

The rules of this thread are simple. Gear must be posted as:

Free (The buyer must fully cover the cost of shipping)

Dirt Cheap (The seller must sell the item(s) for at least less than half the RRP, buyer must pay the asking price as well as relavent shipping costs)

Trade (The seller must negotiate a trade with another person contributing something to the thread. Buyer and seller must post the item(s) simultaneously without paying any postage costs [although this can be negotiated with the seller])

No general conversation is allowed on the thread, only concersation related to the buying/selling/trading of gear.

Everyone asking for items for free must contribute something to the thread to give away for free. (For example, if Buyer A wanted a set of 6 In-Line tuners from Seller B, then Buyer A must offer (an) item(s) also for free, such as a Korg Chromatic Tuner)

For free items, the first person to 'call' or 'dib' the item will get the item, unless it falls through. All negotiiations will be done by PM ONLY, no shipping information etc. must be posted on the thread.

Hope this takes, off and happy trading!
        Fantastic idea! The old thread dies quite quickly, but I like the Dirt Cheap idea!

I have a Danelectro Fab Distortion which usually retails around £16 (exc. postage etc.) but about £25 in stores.

Its a fantastic pedal, much understated but I have so many distortion pedals right now, so the herd must be trimmed.

Putting it up for trade/dirt cheap (offers around £8)
        Thanks.

I have a set of 6, black inline tuners for trade, otherwise will accept most offers around the £8 mark.

I also have a DigiTech RP200 multieffects unit with power supply and Fender 15R practice amp, looking for around £30 for pedal and about £40 for amp, or would trade for an Epi Valve Jr, plus about £10.
        I have a cream strat body with fender tremolo

Kramer explorer neck (needs new tuners)

Squier Strat Neck (great condition with tuners !)

Fender neck plate some where

I'm pretty much looking to trade i suppose

i'm really looking for effects pedals and a floor tuner.. Or any other bits and pieces ! hit me up !
        Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
        fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
        I'm willing to trade a:

Fully working Behringer Distortion Modeler. Nice little distortion pedal with 3 settings that replicate a Boss DS1, an MXR Distortion + and a ProCo Rat. Also has distortion, tone and level knobs. Retails at £17.

I want to trade it for a chromatic tuner pedal, I don't mind which company it's made by. Let me know if you want to trade it for anything else though cos I may be interested.

(I'm based in UK)
        Quote by metalaxxeman

i'm really looking for effects pedals and a floor tuner.. Or any other bits and pieces ! hit me up !

How much for the fender tremolo on its own? does it have the trem arm etc. with it?
        Quote by Entrant_21
        How much for the fender tremolo on its own? does it have the trem arm etc. with it?

I reckon i have the arm about somewhere

i dunno if i just wanna rip it off though.. i'd probally get more if kept on.. saves hassle as well
        Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

-Kurt"
        If anyone has any crappy Strat types or 7 Strings lying around I'm looking

I have a Zoom 505II multi effect pedal that I would sell for dirt cheap.
        I have an Eastcoast Strat Copy for trade, i was looking for a Tele copy... it dosent matter what condition aslong as it works.. or maybe a new effect or w/e

the strat copy can be seen on my pics and has a few scratches and dents but nothing major... pretty much everythings there, pickups work... necks good... Tremolo/Trem Arm included aswell....

Must be in the London South East Region.
        Quote by LiBam
        ...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
        EDIT: P/M Me aswell if interested, cos i may forget to check back
        Quote by LiBam

EDIT: P/M Me aswell if interested, cos i may forget to check back
        Quote by LiBam

Quote by Entrant_21
        forgot to mention I'm willing to trade my floyd rose mentionned in my sig:
        http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15125456
        make me an offer!

OHHH! I read that as "lo pro" and thought "well I can't have that" but it's not so that would be good for me!

What colour is it? Black or Chrome? I can't tell from that.

£20 with shipping to outskirts of London?
        Quote by Les Paul Ell
        OHHH! I read that as "lo pro" and thought "well I can't have that" but it's not so that would be good for me!

What colour is it? Black or Chrome? I can't tell from that.

£20 with shipping to outskirts of London?

Sorry for the bad pics, its black. It's a factory second from a factory which produces for a lot of well known companies, so its fantastic quality. The reason its a second is because on the base it says 'licensed under floyd rosd pats.' i bolded the typo.It's really not noticable, I only noticed it today in fact! But a guy in a guitar shop said he remembers that he saw the same typo on a guitar years ago!

It would cost me about £4 P&P alone..I think its too low an offer, but I'll leave it open for more offers and il get back to you!
        Quote by cleft11
        is the strat body a copy? or a proper fender body?

yeah man i think its a fender body... Just been sitting around !
        Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

-Kurt"
        Quote by metalaxxeman
        yeah man i think its a fender body... Just been sitting around !

I guess the tremolo won't be coming off it then:P lol
        if you're interested in selling the body with the tremolo, I'm interested, seems the other guy has dibs though!
        Quote by Entrant_21
        I guess the tremolo won't be coming off it then:P lol
        if you're interested in selling the body with the tremolo, I'm interested, seems the other guy has dibs though!

well throw me and offer man... I'm too sure if i even want cash.. i could really do with some pedals... but like feel free to make any offer at me
        Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

-Kurt"
        PING Tuning Machines Chrome to fit a Stratocaster Head - $15.00 Shipped

Both Original Humbuckers from my Epi Les Paul. Chrome Alnico Plenty of lead left on both - $15.00 Shipped
        Quote by Entrant_21
        Sorry for the bad pics, its black. It's a factory second from a factory which produces for a lot of well known companies, so its fantastic quality. The reason its a second is because on the base it says 'licensed under floyd rosd pats.' i bolded the typo.It's really not noticable, I only noticed it today in fact! But a guy in a guitar shop said he remembers that he saw the same typo on a guitar years ago!

It would cost me about £4 P&P alone..I think its too low an offer, but I'll leave it open for more offers and il get back to you!

Okay, well my current offer is £25 (including the £4 P&P) at the moment, accept or decline it as you wish. I've been looking for an original style Floyd in black for a while now just to try fitting it to a guitar body I've got lying around so I'd really appreciate it if we could sort something out.
        Quote by paul999b
        PING Tuning Machines Chrome to fit a Stratocaster Head - $15.00 Shipped

Both Original Humbuckers from my Epi Les Paul. Chrome Alnico Plenty of lead left on both - $15.00 Shipped

This is a UK thread only, there is an American one similar to this, please use the search bar.

The thread seems to be getting a biut more interesting, now that more people are offering items.
        Quote by metalaxxeman
        well throw me and offer man... I'm too sure if i even want cash.. i could really do with some pedals... but like feel free to make any offer at me

Is the body routed for a specific scheme? like HSH or SSS or HSS? (h= humbucker s=single coil)
        How about £40+shipping depending on how much it is.
        or for pedal trade.. hmmm I'm happy with my pedals atm but theres a few I can always replace:
        - Danelectro French Toast Octave Fuzz Distortion (clone of the famous foxx tone machine)
        - Dan Armstrong Orange Squeezer (which I built, has true bypass and sustain control, unlike the stock version)
        - Danelectro Fab Echo (modded for adjustable delay time & more control over repeats)

Interested?

Quote by Les Paul Ell
        Okay, well my current offer is £25 (including the £4 P&P) at the moment, accept or decline it as you wish. I've been looking for an original style Floyd in black for a while now just to try fitting it to a guitar body I've got lying around so I'd really appreciate it if we could sort something out.

PM'd
        got 2 guitars in my sig looking to trade or possibly cash, £65 each, but trade prefered
        but yer looking for any pedals, mainly delay or chorus but any will do

but yer give me any offers and i'll consider all, coz these guitars are just sitting there not getting played, so yer, any one interested?
        Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
        Anyone got a Single coil sized humbucker for a strat??

Got a metal zone, boss dd-2, boss psm-5 (power supply pedal) that could swap
        Quote by Entrant_21
        Is the body routed for a specific scheme? like HSH or SSS or HSS? (h= humbucker s=single coil)
        How about £40+shipping depending on how much it is.
        or for pedal trade.. hmmm I'm happy with my pedals atm but theres a few I can always replace:
        - Danelectro French Toast Octave Fuzz Distortion (clone of the famous foxx tone machine)
        - Dan Armstrong Orange Squeezer (which I built, has true bypass and sustain control, unlike the stock version)
        - Danelectro Fab Echo (modded for adjustable delay time & more control over repeats)

Interested?

PM'd

Yeah thats sounds pretty good man, i'll get back to you weather i want the pedals or cash... (have to look up the pedals a bit) by the way its routed for SSS

also

Quote by PaulTheVillan

I have a ready loaded scratchplate with 3 single coil pickups ready for soldering
        Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

-Kurt"
        Quote by oldyards15
        got 2 guitars in my sig looking to trade or possibly cash, £65 each, but trade prefered
        but yer looking for any pedals, mainly delay or chorus but any will do

but yer give me any offers and i'll consider all, coz these guitars are just sitting there not getting played, so yer, any one interested?

i have 2 pedals possibly for the 'gibson', a diditech RP200 and a danelectro t-bone distortion?
        the rp200 has a pretty nice chros on it, not too sure about a delay function though. both come with power supplies, fancy it?
        Quote by cleft11
        i have 2 pedals possibly for the 'gibson', a diditech RP200 and a danelectro t-bone distortion?
        the rp200 has a pretty nice chros on it, not too sure about a delay function though. both come with power supplies, fancy it?

hmmm i've had a few offers for the 2nd one, and they're cash, plus i've already got a good distortion pedal
        it's a temtping offer but i'll have to pass i'm afraid
        Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
        Quote by PaulTheVillan

I have two seymour duncan jb jr's.
        I got 2 wahs, neither fully working... Possibly have a deal pending on them, but its not closed as of yet completely, so I'll take offers.

My original thread containing all details and pics is linked...

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=869321
        Quote by TehJermie
        you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
        fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Also, Paulthevillain, I'm intrested in your PSM-5. Any chance of pics? If so we can take the discussion to PMs
        Quote by TehJermie

Quote by silhouettica

Also to add, I have a 14" metal snare that came with a "thunder" practice kit. Sounds pretty damn good, and was my drummers back up snare for his £700 Gretsch kit for a while, but he's sold all his kit now so...

14" metal snare,
        remo ambassador (I think) top skin,
        I'll take £10 + P&P
        Quote by TehJermie

Quote by silhouettica

Quote by metalaxxeman

fancy a neck like

also, TS: i fancy the tuners too

for a project. i have cash/digitech grunge
        Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
        i have an Ibanez RG570EX which is basically a prestige before the prestiges came out.
        If its in here for free...

1) I'll take it!
        but 2) What's wrong with it?!
        Quote by TehJermie

Quote by silhouettica

Quote by metallica92
        i have an Ibanez RG570EX which is basically a prestige before the prestiges came out.

its got a crack in the neck which has been repaired professionally, a few dents here and there but i'm planning on having it refinished

looking for trades. ONLY. good offers please.
        Quote by metallica92
        its got a crack in the neck which has been repaired professionally, a few dents here and there but i'm planning on having it refinished

looking for trades. ONLY. good offers please.

Not trying to be rude, but this should've been stated in your original post, would you take cash for it?! If so how much? And can we get some pics? I'm genuinely interested - just thought your first post needed attending to!
        Quote by TehJermie

Quote by silhouettica

Page 1 of 5