Stupid girl told me I don't deserve my guitar. How to get back at her?

Page 1 of 4
So this one girl told me in school I don't deserve my Strat. Yet the only time she's heard me play was when she walked in during the end of my music class and I was trying to learn a song that I had never attempted before. She's a drummer but every time I try to get her to play on the school drum kit she always refuses. Saying that she NEEDS a double bass. So I want to show that dumb bitch that I do deserve my guitar. (which I know I do)

I'm thinking I'm gonna come to school on the first day with my guitar and my DA5 slung over my shoulder and SHr3d 210 B34TS PeR mINUT3 1337 PWNZOR LOLWUTDOABARRELROLL!!!!!111ELEVEN!!!! But in all seriousness what solo should I learn that'll show her that I deserve my guitar which wasn't that big of an investment anyway. It's not like I bought an Eric Clapton signature Stratocaster. I just bought a plain ol' regular MIM.

I'm thinking the Nothing Else Matters solo would be enough to shut her up.
Goodnight Kiss - Dream Theater
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Inb4ICumBlood.

You could find out one of her favorite songs (make sure it's complex) and play it, then what can she say?
You grow up.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Something that's played on a strat. Try Arpeggios from Hell, that'll shut her up.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
...wow, dude if you're that immature you dont even deserve a Squier, give me your guitar now.
eruption shuts everyone up i find. if that does not work, improvise a SICK e minor solo.
Quote by Harmonius
You grow up.

Sorry I can't let this go. I'd be fine if it was a legitimate critique of my playing, but this bitch simply said I don't deserve my guitar when the only time she's heard me play was when I was simply dicking around and trying to learn a new song that I have never attempted to learn before.
All Along the Watchtower.

behind your back.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by guitarnoobie
SHr3d 210 B34TS PeR mINUT3 1337 PWNZOR LOLWUTDOABARRELROLL!!!!!111ELEVEN!!!!

to be honest after this I can't take you seriously

Just grow up, ignore her, and move on.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Laugh at her for having to use a double kick pedal to play.

Protip: not being able to play without a double bass pedal makes you a shit drummer.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
self conscious much?

tell her to fuck off and die, seriously, who cares what others think of your playing? play for yourself, it's much more rewarding.
------

Shwiggity.
follow her around, everywhere she goes be there and the whole time just play the main riff from enter sandman with as many mistakes as possible
I'd love to help, but the thing is....

you DONT deserve it

Only kidding of course. You just need to just rape your whammy bar and use absurd vibrato at any time you can.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
let it go. so she called you out, big deal. if you harbor enough resentment that youre willing to prove your skills, youll come off as desperate for attention.
Grow some.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Last edited by Green_Jelly at Jul 6, 2008,
Play very good and you'll get laid very often.

That'll show her who deserves what.
Last edited by DString at Jul 6, 2008,
You want to impress her and show how good you are, so you choose to play a really easy solo?
RULE BRITANNIA
Who cares? Why do you have to prove yourself to her? After you are done with school you will never see this bitch again, dont waste your time.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by guitarnoobie
So this one girl told me in school I don't deserve my Strat. Yet the only time she's heard me play was when she walked in during the end of my music class and I was trying to learn a song that I had never attempted before. She's a drummer but every time I try to get her to play on the school drum kit she always refuses. Saying that she NEEDS a double bass. So I want to show that dumb bitch that I do deserve my guitar. (which I know I do)

I'm thinking I'm gonna come to school on the first day with my guitar and my DA5 slung over my shoulder and SHr3d 210 B34TS PeR mINUT3 1337 PWNZOR LOLWUTDOABARRELROLL!!!!!111ELEVEN!!!! But in all seriousness what solo should I learn that'll show her that I deserve my guitar which wasn't that big of an investment anyway. It's not like I bought an Eric Clapton signature Stratocaster. I just bought a plain ol' regular MIM.

You can always tell a terrible drummer from a good one when they start complaining over a bass pedal having one or two beaters. Any good drummer can hold their on on a single or double.

Anyway, don't do anything. Just play competently, don't show off. When the time comes, you'll show her up, and she'll probably be the only one to notice, but that's cool.
1. Who gives a flying fuck what she thinks? She's obviously an insecure bitch if she says shit like that.

2. If you absolutely must get back at her, kick her square in the cunt.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Tell her to play your skin flute and stfu. Seriously. She's not worth the time. But like someone else said, hit her in the face with it. Music as a weapon.
Quote by paranoideyes
introduce her to the back of your hand.
Quote by saphrax
Remember kids.
Backhand = Discipline
Palm hand = Abuse

Fist rape her.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
If you just learn other peoples guitar solos, then you don''t deserve the strat. I've said it a thousand times on this forum, but it irritates the **** out of me.
Plus if your gonna do that, why nothing else matters?
Last edited by that1l)ude at Jul 6, 2008,
awww i think she likes you
Guitars
Gretsch corvette
Epiphone SG special

Effects
RP350
big muff pi
crybaby wah
RC-2 loop station

Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
i kinda get what youre saying dude, but...SCREW HER!!! just show her your **** and she'll be so engrossed with it she'll forget all about your guitar lol.
Quote by guitarnoobie

Grow up.

That should do it.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Page 1 of 4