Link

Good? Bad? Worth it? How easy/hard is it to use?
Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Special II [Heavily Modded]
Hand-Built Jem Copy
Rouge RA-100

Amps:
Crate VC-50
Epiphone Studio 10

Pedals:
DigiTech Bad Monkey
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss Noise Suppressor
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
I would highly recommend one, i give it nothing but 5*'s all the way, does everything i want it to plus even more things like the ESS programs and the controllable expression pedal.

For ease of use, its really easy just to mess around to get your own sound out of it.

I've done a few recording to my PC using the SP/DIF port at the back on the AX and the sound quality it amazing
Ibanez ICX220
D'addario XL .010 - .046
Dunlop stubby 1mm

DigiTech RP50
Korg AX3000G

Laney KD65

Quote by Lateralus17
Just stop. Stop being a pussy and get a real addiction like drinking coca-cola.
toneworks are good stuff but im a fan of stompboxes they dont ruin your tone, love there amps
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
I have the 1500 version, and even that is very good.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by Yrkuk
I would highly recommend one, i give it nothing but 5*'s all the way, does everything i want it to plus even more things like the ESS programs and the controllable expression pedal.

For ease of use, its really easy just to mess around to get your own sound out of it.

I've done a few recording to my PC using the SP/DIF port at the back on the AX and the sound quality it amazing

You can record to your PC with it?? How?
Guitars:
Hand-Built Jem Copy
Rouge RA-100

Amps:
Crate VC-50
Epiphone Studio 10

Pedals:
DigiTech Bad Monkey
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss Noise Suppressor
I have the lowly AX5G and love it. I can see wanting a 3000 very soon. Even mine has the REMS technology and the sound is MUCH better than my old Zoom G2 and my buds Digitech 250.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
It come with the S/P Dif cable, and one end has an adapter for a line in port on your PC, so just get audicity or something to record, if you want to know what it sounds like i'll send you some sound clips
Ibanez ICX220
D'addario XL .010 - .046
Dunlop stubby 1mm

DigiTech RP50
Korg AX3000G

Laney KD65

Quote by Lateralus17
Just stop. Stop being a pussy and get a real addiction like drinking coca-cola.
Quote by Yrkuk
It come with the S/P Dif cable, and one end has an adapter for a line in port on your PC, so just get audicity or something to record, if you want to know what it sounds like i'll send you some sound clips

I would definetly appreciate that. Thanks so much. I definetly am going to order one of these now.
Guitars:
Hand-Built Jem Copy
Rouge RA-100

Amps:
Crate VC-50
Epiphone Studio 10

Pedals:
DigiTech Bad Monkey
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss Noise Suppressor