Anyone here work as a waiter/waitress? If so then Im sure you will agree with me that tips are the greatest things ever. Last few days, Ive almost made a days wages each time I go to work.

How about all of you? How well do people tip where you are from?
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Where I live, it's not really a fashion. I can say that from 10 people rarely 1 tips. Sad, but people here are not living good.
Quote by Stranglehold
Anyone here work as a waiter/waitress? If so then Im sure you will agree with me that tips are the greatest things ever. Last few days, Ive almost made a days wages each time I go to work.

How about all of you? How well do people tip where you are from?

Made a month and a half's wage on comission once. That was a great day. I know it's not tips, but it's the same thing only sales.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Make about 2 hours wages on tips per night, not the greatest at tips round here
Quote by REBAN primusfan
i enjoy getting boners. they make me feel important.

Quote by chubbychunks
George Lucas didn't invent Christianity, although he was a big contributor.
I expected another 5th fret thread. Damn.
Anyways. I only ever got a tip once, strangely not from working in a restaurant.
Quote by Oli_88
I expected another 5th fret thread. Damn.
Anyways. I only ever got a tip once, strangely not from working in a restaurant.

was it a good tip? or were you a bad c**ksucker?