hey so im lookin to get a new amp by the end of the year and im currently pretty dead set on bugera amps. They have two different combo amps im lookin at and i need some help on which one to get. On the dicsriptions there's not much of a difference but since i currently have a SS amp and i mnew to valves im wondeing threre's some technical difference. and here are the two amps

Bugera 333 212 2x12" with 4 x 6L6 valves (convertible to EL34) tubes $650
http://www.samash.com/catalog/showi...ARCH&GroupCode=

Bugera 333XL 212 2x12" with 4 x 6L6 valves (convertible to EL34) $700
http://www.samash.com/catalog/showi...ARCH&GroupCode=

So if you could help me with this decision i would appreicate it.
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
ya that woks just go to the 2 amps in the Q
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
The XL has an extra gain boost and a built in gate I believe. I'd go for that one. Be sure to get a warranty though.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
The XL actually comes with ELs, not 6Ls.

If you don't need the extra functions of the XL, get the standard 333.
If you want a near useless noisegate, a presence knob, and a couple of XL buttons, go for the XL.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
Quote by truespin
The XL actually comes with ELs, not 6Ls.

If you don't need the extra functions of the XL, get the standard 333.
If you want a near useless noisegate, a presence knob, and a couple of XL buttons, go for the XL.

exactlly. the noise gate on the XL is pretty much useless, and the XL button is not really that noticeable. plus it comes with EL34s, which i don't care for...to much sizzle and no bottom low end. i mean you can swap them out for 6L6s if thats what you want. but id go for the 333 or even the 6262
'92 Mesa Dual Rectifier Blackface
Peavey 5150 II half stack
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

Member of the Bugera Users Militia
If the XL is truly based on the JSX and isn't just a modded 333, then get the XL...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?