ok i think this summer is the right time for me to get a telecaster. after selling my old one i regreted alot. but thats the past. now i know about fenders and g&l. and i heard good things about them. but is there other brands or custom luthier who make teles just as good or even better? i know this one luthier from wisconsin but he currently stopped building them, so tough luck for me

edit: btw i'm interested in japanese teles, but they are hard to find in the states.
how much are you looking to spend ?? Suhr do a very nice telecaster. If you have the dollar
my budget is unsure yet, but it will proibably be big. i'm really hoping to spend under 1 grand, but if is worth it. like the richie kotzen, then i'll shred out the extra $$$
I really like my Fender American Standard tele, which is $999. I think if you're getting a tele, you should get the real deal, a Fender. The G&L models were designed by Leo also, but a Fender really is the way to go, in my opinion.
_______
|||||||||||||||
u can find a mij at most guitar shops

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal
Quote by kckyle
edit: btw i'm interested in japanese teles, but they are hard to find in the states.

yeah, those were the ones i was going to suggest...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?