I've got a custom build Fender Stratocaster from the Seventies, which has a neck humbucker and a bridge humbucker, with no single coil. I dont have much money, so i want to get some cheap ones for now. Are there any you would reccommen? I want to spend under £65.

EDIT

I have decided to get Irongear Rolling mills, if these will fit my guitar.
Last edited by King Twili at Jul 7, 2008,
you wont be able to get 3 good pickups for less than £65
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by jeowy

Not 3. 2. There are two humbuckers and thats it.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by jeowy

There are only 2 pickups.
i would suggest that you wait and buy better pickups for not that much more money, because, you say that you want cheap ones "for now", but it's not really worth it to put in some crap cheap ones for a 65 pounds then rip them out a year later and have wasted that money. i just think that putting some cheap pickups in a custom made vintage guitar is not doing it justice.
Quote by tona_107
i would suggest that you wait and buy better pickups for not that much more money, because, you say that you want cheap ones "for now", but it's not really worth it to put in some crap cheap ones for a 65 pounds then rip them out a year later and have wasted that money. i just think that putting some cheap pickups in a custom made vintage guitar is not doing it justice.

As long as they last about a year theyll be okay.
Irongear are nice and cheap
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Irongear are nice and cheap

i've heard good things about them as well...someone made a custom guitar and put them in there on here a while back let me see if i can find the thread.
FOUND IT after ages of looking... https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=845051&highlight=hot+slag
he even has a youtube video so you can check how they sound.
Last edited by tona_107 at Jul 6, 2008,
irongear's probably your only bet for £65... 2 swineys are £100 now, I think. I haven't tried irongear, though. I've heard some decent things, but that's it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?