i know that some pedals plugged into guitar than the amp do not sound as good as the effects loop. such as yesterday when i got my tremolo pedal. i put it from my guitar to my amp and it sounded weak, i then tried the EFX loop and it sounded great. i know tom morello plugs his wah directly from his guitar and the rest of the pedals are in the EFX loop. would i get a better wah sound in the efx loop?
i never liked it in the loop. on clean it kind of sounds synthy sometimes, so it would be cool to do that in the studio or something for a certain sound. but its not that wah sound that we all know and love. play around with it and see what you like
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
It should probably go in front of the amp, but why not just try it out and see what's best for yourself?
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Yeah, everybody has their own preferences, so you've got to figure that one out yourself!
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]