Poll: ???
Poll Options
View poll results: ???
Yeah, I do it too.
40 66%
No, I dont...
21 34%
Voters: 61.
I know this is probably going to be the stupidest thing you have ever heard but here I go...

For some reason I like to look at my hands while I'm playing guitar in the mirror for some reason?

Like I want to see if my technique looks cool or something

You do this?
I get confused when I look in the mirror and play, it puts me off badly
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
I saw a thread just like this the other week. Except the guy was talking about how he hates how he looks in the mirror as opposed to liking how he looks, lol.

And I always notice how long my fingers look in the mirror. Sometimes I like it, sometimes it just creeps me out.
Lol i dont do that at all but sometimes i walk around my house while playing XD and we have a mirror in our kitchen, and i just stand there and watch myself sometimes lmao
if i think about it to much then my fingers might get mixed up =P
but i sometimes like to to see some of my fast licks and such to see how fast my fingers are moving
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Yes i have a full length mirror on one side of my room and a smaller one on the other, its hard not too.

Its useful for looking at your technique to see whether it looks retarded....and therefore something might be wrong
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Umm... no.

"My gear is cheap, and I can't play, but I look cool doing it!!"

Ibanez ART300 [brown caiman]
Epi Les Paul Special II [black]
Line 6 Spider III 15
"The Weapon" (Dan Donegan artist series pedal)
Acoustic Epiphone PR6E-TB [translucent black] (discontinued guitar)
I do it too, but only sometimes. If I'm playing while standing up I usually walk around and there is a big mirror in my room so sometimes I'll stand infront of it. I'm not sure if it helped me learn but I do know exactally what I look like when I play, and that can be a really helpful thing to know if your in a band.
Quote by Karvid
Maybe the number three has a human fetish

Quote by SeveralSpecies
It is a book by Michael Behe arguing for Intelligent Design.

I assume it has great tits because it has been repeatedly titty f*cked by REAL scientists.

When i'm in front of any mirror i just start to make dumb faces. That usually leads to me fking things up.
Quote by stinger12345
It even says "High Quality" in the title, so you KNOW it's quality
If I am near a mirror, like walking around my house with a guitar, and I pass the full length in the hall, I'll do it for a minute. I don't purposely go to look at myself play in the mirror.
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-
Yes, but I usually put on an 80s hair metal wig and spandex before I go out in front of my mirror audience.
I do, yes, I think it helps me get a better look at my hands when I'm playing so I can analyse my technique. Too much effort to video myself every time I want to watch myself play.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Who Cares What Your Technique Looks Like.
aS LONG as it sounds good.

oh and ya, i look in the mirror too
Cmaj9add4add6(b13)(b5)