do to entertain the crowd at gigs? I'm in a band and we do lots of stuff, get each other to take our tops off for the lulz and then laugh at how fat the person is, shoot the crowd with water guns full of stuff, make ****ty emo jokes, get someone from the crowd up on stage and play pranks on them (nothing too harsh, just something funny yet friendly like distracting them whilst another member hides behind them and pulls their pants down etc.), and lastly, something less insulting ^_^ We just get people up on stage to dance, like we had a gig on Thursday and got someone to dance to Ice Ice Baby Videooo Anyway, enough of the rant, tell me what you do
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

take out my penis..

makes up for the bad playing.
--gear--

Yamaha C5 L Grand Piano

Fender Custom Telecaster HH Flamed Maple Top

Marshall MG100HDFX

Dunlop Cry Baby

Digitech Distortion Factory

Pianists F.T.W.
Quote by Lostprophets$$$
do to entertain the crowd at gigs? I'm in a band and we do lots of stuff, get each other to take our tops off for the lulz and then laugh at how fat the person is, shoot the crowd with water guns full of stuff, make ****ty emo jokes, get someone from the crowd up on stage and play pranks on them (nothing too harsh, just something funny yet friendly like distracting them whilst another member hides behind them and pulls their pants down etc.), and lastly, something less insulting ^_^ We just get people up on stage to dance, like we had a gig on Thursday and got someone to dance to Ice Ice Baby Videooo Anyway, enough of the rant, tell me what you do

Do you play good music? That's a nice thing to do at a gig.
Quote by Lostprophets$$$

haha this reminded me of KSE when i saw them they made soooo many emo jokes.. oh adam... ily <3
I can't stand watching people waste their money on horrible gear.
Quote by Manimosity
What is this a circus? Play music.

We do that too you tool, that's what we do 80% of the time we're on stage :/ But we like to have a bit of fun on stage, f*cking sue us
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

I take off my t-shirt. Not for laughs, but because it makes the female fans swoon.
Quote by Lostprophets$$$
We do that too you tool, that's what we do 80% of the time we're on stage :/ But we like to have a bit of fun on stage, f*cking sue us

Dude... chill out. He just doesn't agree with you, that's all. I prefer just making music as well.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
i usually pass out drunk before playing the first chord
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Moggan13
I take off my t-shirt. Not for laughs, but because it makes the female fans swoon.

+1, it's teh awesumz

Yeah, I +1'd in my own thread, you wish you were this hxc
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

You make emo jokes yet you've got Lost prophets in your user name.

*sigh*
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I like to play music, but i'm old fashioned like that. Sometimes we pass blunts around and give them to the crowd, but we rarely get them back when we do that, assholes.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

My band focus a lot on setting up the venue ligting. We play in near darkness with usually a few lights to form shadows on one wall of the venue. I move about a lot, play on my knees close with my guitar right up against my amp for feedback, kick over amps if im in a bad mood and ocasionally play in the crowd.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by isabiggles
You make emo jokes yet you've got Lost prophets in your user name.

*sigh*

Lostprophets=pop rock, having a fringe and singing about having a broken heart does not make you emo.

Fugazi, Rites Of Spring, Taking Back Sunday, The Used=emo

Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Lostpropets, etc=not emo

You failed man
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
+1, it's teh awesumz

Yeah, I +1'd in my own thread, you wish you were this hxc

Ach Nein
My band is used to mad shows. We go mad on stage (Walking off stage, going to the bar mid-song and ordering a pint, spinning guitars over shoulders, breaking strings and then swearing alot, getting wasted so much on stage that you can barely stand)...Well...Replace "We" with "Mostly Me"

Or not

We hav'nt played a gig in a while
Quote by Moggan13
Ach Nein
My band is used to mad shows. We go mad on stage (Walking off stage, going to the bar mid-song and ordering a pint, spinning guitars over shoulders, breaking strings and then swearing alot, getting wasted so much on stage that you can barely stand)...Well...Replace "We" with "Mostly Me"

Or not

We haven't played a gig in a while

Awesome We'd do the whole spinning guitar thing, but we don't have wireless systems and the last time I did it I got tangled in my own cable and fell over

Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
Lostprophets=pop rock, having a fringe and singing about having a broken heart does not make you emo.

Fugazi, Rites Of Spring, Taking Back Sunday, The Used=emo

Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Lostpropets, etc=not emo

You failed man

Fall Out Boy has stated themselves that they're emo....
Other than that I agree with you.
I <3 Companion Cube
Quote by Gizmo Jones
Fall Out Boy has stated themselves that they're emo....
Other than that I agree with you.

Show me this statement please sir
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Well seeing as I only play very small gigs I don't do much. Besides, It's not like it really takes a lot to entertain my stuffed beaver.

Yes, I did get my sig from this thread. I hope you're proud TS.
Quote by Lostprophets$$$
Awesome We'd do the whole spinning guitar thing, but we don't have wireless systems and the last time I did it I got tangled in my own cable and fell over

My guitarist has done it many a time. I cant do it, i play bass and i'm only 5 foot 9
Also the guitarist dosn't use a wireless kit, he just has ALOT of spare lead behind him, he uses a 30ft cable usually.
Id breath fire
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."