Ok don't start whining about "Use the search bar" stuff, cuz I already searched and want more specific info. I need recommendations about an amplifier with BRUTAL distortion. I play metal, and I'm into melodeath lately, but I want to play heavy stuff like Slayer, Metallica, In Flames, Children of Bodom etc.... So, any good amps guys? And a q, can 2 guitars connect and play on the same amp? Go ahead, call me a noob if you want, but hey, everyone is a noob in the beginning right? And oh, it's going to be for practise in my computer room, so will 30 watts be cool? Thanks alot........
One guitar per amp, budget and are you jamming?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
mesa boogie
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Quote by selkies
mesa boogie

Mesa/Boogie what?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Mesa/Boogie what?

He's obviously talking about the Mark Divided by Zero.

But yeah, need a budget.
Ummmmmm.... well I want a piece that gives me a bang for my buck, know what I mean? Ummm I don't know if you are familiar with euros, but 300-400 euros are my amp budget... I've got 500 for the electric guitar... Recommendations are welcome
Quote by ingames
Ummmmmm.... well I want a piece that gives me a bang for my buck, know what I mean? Ummm I don't know if you are familiar with euros, but 300-400 euros are my amp budget... I've got 500 for the electric guitar... Recommendations are welcome

I'd reverse that- 500 for the amp, 3-400 for the guitar. For just over 500 Euro, you could get a Randall RG50TC, Bugera 6260, or maybe a Krank Rev. Jr (I'm not sure about how they're priced in Europe).
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
I'd reverse that- 500 for the amp, 3-400 for the guitar. For just over 500 Euro, you could get a Randall RG50TC, Bugera 6260, or maybe a Krank Rev. Jr (I'm not sure about how they're priced in Europe).

All solid choices.

You could pick up a used ENGL Thunder for about 400 euros.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Hmmm, thanks guys, really appreciate your recs!!!!! Also I think I've seen a Dime O Flame for 500 euros, is that a bargain or what???!!!
Quote by ingames
Hmmm, thanks guys, really appreciate your recs!!!!! Also I think I've seen a Dime O Flame for 500 euros, is that a bargain or what???!!!

No Deanz plz. You can get something WAY better for the money.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by ingames

By a "bargain", do you mean a slightly less expensive ripoff?

If so, yes.

Really, 500 Euros for the amp and 300-400 for the guitar. You won't regret it.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
By a "bargain", do you mean a slightly less expensive ripoff?

If so, yes.

Really, 500 Euros for the amp and 300-400 for the guitar. You won't regret it.

Listen to this man. He only means the best for your money.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster