I want a phone with music, full keyboard, instant messaging, and browser. Suggestions?

I like the E70 so opinions on that if nothing else. And also does anyone have recommendations for service providers, I will be all over the US.
You'll love the Nokia E70 more than your family when you get it.
Cheers to anyone who gets the reference

EDIT: Dammit beaten already!
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
The sidekick slide is pretty good
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
I read the Maddox page and was convinced the E70 was the jesus of phones. I wanted other opinions though.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']The E70 is ancient today.

What would be better than it? I don't know about cell phone models and all and hoped the pit would help. lol
Quote by Dirge Humani
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=iphone.

There's an opinion on the E70 and an iPhone.

while that page produced infinite lulz for me, it is completely obsolete when compared to my iphone. i hacked mine like a bitch, and it rocks.

but really if youre not gonna hack the iphone get something else

EDIT: wow i never knew you could say bitch on this site!

DOUBLEEDIT: god dammit ts, youre everywhere today! getting thousand dollar guitars, new phones, did you win the lotto or something?
Last edited by jetfuel495 at Jul 6, 2008,
I think the Nokia N95 is the best phone I've ever used. Not got a full keyboard, but everything else about it is perfect.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Quote by jetfuel495
while that page produced infinite lulz for me, it is completely obsolete when compared to my iphone. i hacked mine like a bitch, and it rocks.

but really if youre not gonna hack the iphone get something else

EDIT: wow i never knew you could say bitch on this site!

DOUBLEEDIT: god dammit ts, youre everywhere today! getting thousand dollar guitars, new phones, did you win the lotto or something?

Army bonus, lol.
Moto Q is a good phone, i like it.

edit: o yeah i had a nokia like that before but, it wasn't great, it was good but not as good as the Q
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...