I have decided to build a speaker cabinet, and need to know where I can get all the electronic parts for it, except the speakers.
Electrical shop?
You just need basic speaker wire and an input jack
ohai little sig.
Any electronics supply store.
You just need the jacks and wire.
I use 18 gauge speaker wire, also this gauge wire is good for going from the amp to the cabinet. Don't use regular guitar cable.

There are threads here about designing and making cabinets.

Also check this site out:
Go to the Dr. Decibels secrets list and select "Guitar Cabinet Design"
Last edited by CodeMonk at Jul 6, 2008,