So I bought one of these as a practise amp that I could easily take to school. Got some good reviews so i got it for about £80.

But, It has never sounded half as good as I thought it would on the distortion side, but alot better than I thought on cleans.

I'm thinking of selling this and an old 30w peavey amp to make funds for a new practise amp around 20w that has a good distortion sound, and cleans that will be above average.

Budget probably around £60 - £100 pounds.

Any suggestions?

PS sorry if this is not in the right place, I am new to the forum (but not to guitar)
come on guys ^^ surely someone has a suggestion :P
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Sell the amps and get a Laney VC15.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Oh btw, I've got a Line 6 Spider III 120 watt, so its not like I need a amp that sort of size, as I said a nice 20w there or there abouts will do.

Oh and to H4T that laney seems nice (it must be for the price!!) but probably too expensive for me to justify to get that is almost as much as i payed for my Spider!

Also after reading a few reviews I might need something with a heavier distortion for more metal playing.

EDIT: I've looked around the forum abit more and found that the roland cube has a high opinion, so I'll try one of them out. The site demos sounded great and this is the front runner for me now
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special