i've been looking all on the sites of the decent guitar makes like Jackson, Shecter and stuff like that and i couldnt find a left handed guitar section or category on either of them.
could somebody please point me in the right directions of finding left handed guitars from Jackson, Schecter or BC rich please?

thank you
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Well Schecter's site will specify if that model is available in lefty on each guitar's page. For instance, on the Blackjacks, it should say "All Blackjacks available in Left-Handed".

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
I feel bad for left handed guitarists... Sorry man I wish I could help.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
I too feel sorry for you, but don't let being lefty stop you!

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
oh right thanks, yeah its a sin to be left handed it really is. but think of it this way, if i play with a right handed guitarist we can stand side by side against eachother an it looks cool and then... the best advantage... i rule at lefty flip on guitar hero. lulz
xxx

Many guitar companies dont make lefties at all. The ones that do will say on the page for each guitar if its available lefty or not. Places like MF, zzsounds have a lefty section. But usually its only 1 or 2 models and 1 color. If your really lucky a local store will have 1 lefty guitar 90% of the time its a fender strat.
as far as i know only gibson and fender off brand guitars make lefties..some actual fenders and gibsons have been made for lefties..but not much

as for a bc rich or something thats gonna be almost impossible to find lefty
i managed to find a BC rich NT series warlock with floyd rose and humbuckers wich are left handed! =]
im gunna try that out and then maybe buy it.
its about £400/800$ so it has to be pretty decent.
xxx

check out B.C. Rich exotic classic series, I got the mockingbird and it is wonderful. If not try Ibanez RG1570 if you want a trem and 24 frets. Check out southpawguitars.net for some other great choices.
you could flip righties? only looks good with some things. strats, most double cuts, maybe a V? probs not an LP!
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"
Quote by R.I.P.Jimi
you could flip righties? only looks good with some things. strats, most double cuts, maybe a V? probs not an LP!

I beg to differ...

Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by kwidjibo1
i've been looking all on the sites of the decent guitar makes like Jackson, Shecter and stuff like that and i couldnt find a left handed guitar section or category on either of them.
could somebody please point me in the right directions of finding left handed guitars from Jackson, Schecter or BC rich please?

thank you

Forget about them all together. They have limited selection. Go to <mod edit: spam deleted>
Quote by FloyDZeD
I beg to differ...

*Jaw drop*

Amazing...
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"
Mhm. We lefties are hard to shop for.

Anyway, if you want a BC Rich, go oldschool. The MIA guitars from 1989-1994 were good, and all had lefty models, though they are very rare.

Also, to help:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigation?q=left+electric+guitar&st=
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.