I was just wondering why like everyone I talk to on here hates Marshall amps? Like everywhere I see someone say "Im thinking of getting a Marshall" like 10 people are like Marshall amps are gay and stink, dont get a Marshall. Why is this? I mean they're not THAT bad. A lot of good bands use/used Marshalls.
Quote by Ghold125
it's because they want a MG...

What exactly is bad about an MG? Never used one.
Quote by ~Shred Hero~

Search for em, cheap and badly made. Sound bad and are unreliable. Also, for the price of one of the bigger ones a much better amp could be bought. Well, theres a better amp for any of the MG range.
Quote by ~Shred Hero~

they sound like S H I T
Marshall is good its the mg thats bad. I hope they get the picture and make a 5 watt valve amp.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Most people badmouthing Marshalls are talking about the MG series, although a good amount of people also dislike some modern tube models as well, because 21st-century Marshall seems to overcharge and underdeliver.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
to echo what everyone already said "majority of the users here that badmouth marshall products only played an mg, once they get there hands on a jtm 45 or a hot rodded 2203 or play with the versatilty of a jcm2000. they wont bad mouth marshall ne more. (this is considering there polished players that know the dynamics of a good tube amp)
"People worry too much about tone instead of just rocking out"
A marshall tube amp is a nice amp if you like that tone. A SS MG thats made by an outside company and they stick the marshall name on is a whole different story.
Quote by DrNick
Most people badmouthing Marshalls are talking about the MG series, although a good amount of people also dislike some modern tube models as well, because 21st-century Marshall seems to overcharge and underdeliver.

As with Gibson.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory