Discuss all things professional or personal. Events you compete in, personal records, talk about favorite athletes, who you think should or shouldnt make the olympic teams. (Any other Americans following our Olympic Trials?)
Last year at sports day I came first in long jump, with only one actual jump (the other two I put my foot over the line)
I got 5:15 in the mile last spring.

I suck.
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
Quote by 12Jim34
Last year at sports day I came first in long jump, with only one actual jump (the other two I put my foot over the line)

what was your distance?
I did the hurdles last year.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
i ran track in HS!!!
400-52.4 sec
800-2:02
1500-4:27
are my PRs in my events i did the 4x8 too
i was watching the us trials the other nite i caugh the 200m n the 1500 finals good sh*t america is looking good i hope we run cicrles around them!!
My best long jump is about 5.60 I think.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by skaguitarist53
what was your distance?

yea, what he said
EDIT: ahh if my inhead meteric converter is kinda accurate nice..how old are you?
Last edited by fudger at Jul 6, 2008,
Quote by fudger
i ran track in HS!!!
400-52.4 sec
800-2:02
1500-4:27
are my PRs in my events i did the 4x8 too
i was watching the us trials the other nite i caugh the 200m n the 1500 finals good sh*t america is looking good i hope we run cicrles around them!!

pretty good times.

too bad tyson gay strained his hamstring on that 200 m though hope it doesnt effect him in the long term
Quote by skaguitarist53
pretty good times.

too bad tyson gay strained his hamstring on that 200 m though hope it doesnt effect him in the long term

yea i would from wrestling right to track so i was in really good shape so running came kinda easy

but yea its a shame hammys take for ever to heal right
any pole vaulters in the house? i got to regionals with 11'2 last year as a sophomore. the other kid from my school got 15'3 and went to state but did poorly
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
any pole vaulters in the house? i got to regionals with 11'2 last year as a sophomore. the other kid from my school got 15'3 and went to state but did poorly

polevaulted as a freshman last spring. could jump about 9 feet rather consistantly with very poor form, but we still practice over the summer and now that im starting to bend the pole better im sure i can get higher.

my schools best vaulter is only getting the lower 14' right now

Edit:
Quote by fudger
yea i would from wrestling right to track so i was in really good shape so running came kinda easy

but yea its a shame hammys take for ever to heal right

yea, they do luckily i dont think he has any more sprints left to qualify for this week so he can rest it up a bit
Last edited by skaguitarist53 at Jul 6, 2008,
um my school was too poor to have pole vault...lol gotta love rural communities.

Edit:^^^yea lets hope that his hamstring with be in ok order to run.
Last edited by fudger at Jul 6, 2008,
I've only ran 3000m and I had 9:46..
But that's because it's not really my distance, it's way too short. Usually I do road races of about >10'000m and other endurance sports.
This year's Olympic is going to be awesome.

1)Bolt.
2)Powell.
3)Gay.

Hopefully see a new world record...

I can't believe Bolt still hasn't confirmed that he's going to do the 100m. Madness.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
all my times were fairly horrid, i think i remember my 800 PR being 2:43 or somethign like that and my mile being like 7:46 or something.

lemme just say im a bit better at guitar than i am at running
NOPE
Quote by Meths
This year's Olympic is going to be awesome.

1)Bolt.
2)Powell.
3)Gay.

Hopefully see a new world record...

I can't believe Bolt still hasn't confirmed that he's going to do the 100m. Madness.

if there isnt any wind that is

i read an interview where bolt said he doesnt really like the 100m that much even though hes a hell of a beast at it. he definately ought to though. with those three that 9.65 seconds would undoubtably go down in history
Last edited by skaguitarist53 at Jul 6, 2008,
Quote by Kamikaze21
I've only ran 3000m and I had 9:46..
But that's because it's not really my distance, it's way too short. Usually I do road races of about >10'000m and other endurance sports.

yea thats still a good time. but road races are fun i think me and some friends are doing a 15k later on in the summer. that will be brutaily fun.