Avatar decided to include hook up wires that were too short, so i am thinking about turning the bottom 2 speakers in a 4x12 cab upside down so that the wire will be able to connect the two.

Is this dangerous?
Nah, my eminence is upside down because peavey is dumb, but it still works just fine.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Tackleberry
The music will come out backwards.

I loled.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
You'll be fine.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
...how can speakers be upside down? They're symmetric (or, well, the circular version of symmetric), aren't they?

I know there's text in them, but that doesn't matter at all.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
It doesnt matter how they are mounted. Theres no upside down on a speaker. Backwards might look strange.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Avatar decided to include hook up wires that were too short, so i am thinking about turning the bottom 2 speakers in a 4x12 cab upside down so that the wire will be able to connect the two.

Is this dangerous?

Yes its dangerous, due to the speakers being backwards the sound will come out backwards and one wrong chord and boom satan will appear destroying us all... I warn you if you do this stay away from the DEVILS INTERVAL or you will doom us all....
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Yes its dangerous, due to the speakers being backwards the sound will come out backwards and one wrong chord and boom satan will appear destroying us all... I warn you if you do this stay away from the DEVILS INTERVAL or you will doom us all....

Yeah, don't go playing Stairway to Heaven through those backwards speakers.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Quote by DrNick
Yeah, don't go playing Stairway to Heaven through those backwards speakers.

Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
Quote by IbanezPsycho

You killed the joke.

But, it shouldn't be a problem, but I do recall someone somewhere having an upside down speaker and it causing problems (the chassis maybe?), as it didn't fit correctly, or the speaker ended up being slightly slanted.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO