Hey there guys its not usual for me too come into fourm but im in a bit of a pickle. I need a good fair priced Fuzz! Atm I have a Roland Cube 30X but need a Fuzz too add more depth to my playing as it were. And im playing a Fender MIM Stratocaster. Thanks guys.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
B-B-B-Big Muff! I like the NYC version, but there are a bunch that you can go try out.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
well I would tell you to check the one out that I make it's in my sig. BUT you need a new amp, you can't run pedals through the cube it WILL sound like crap
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
well I would tell you to check the one out that I make it's in my sig. BUT you need a new amp, you can't run pedals through the cube it WILL sound like crap

If thats true then that totally blows balls, only just got the thing. Lol.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Quote by Tomo J O
If thats true then that totally blows balls, only just got the thing. Lol.

sorry man. It's a great practice amp, thats it. no good for running pedals through
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks

It's fine to run pedals through, it's not gonna sounds amazing, but it'll sound fine. Just use the cleanest setting there is. Have you guys ever even played a cube?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Well the clean setting through a Strat is CLEAN. I'll pop into my local store who I regularly buy from and i'll ask there opinons, keep the suggestions coming though guys! Thanks for the help so far.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
stay away from the boss fz-5, and maybe look at some of Devi Ever stuff. She makes something like 30 different fuzzes, and they are all quirky and crazy sounding.
acttually yes I have played a cube....infact I used to own one.

they Don't sound to great with pedals
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
whats the budget, also do you want insane amounts of fuzz or a more classic rock sustaining kind of fuzz?
Under £80 if possible and I want a Classic rock kind of Fuzz, but if I can get a bit crazy A lovely bonus.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Classic rock - Fuzzface you can go for the original but theres a new one made by digitech i think that isnt bad and approximates the old one very well

Modern Rock - Fuzz Factory, Ok ok you can get a classic fuzz out of this as well but its a very good modern Fuzz

big muff

Assorted Fuzz pedals.

What type of rock are you playing? Name some bands.
check out lovepedal, they make a great fuzz pedal called 200 pounds of tone. its great, cant get too crazy like the zvex but it does classic rock fantastic. the only way i could describe it is eric johnson like, otherwise you cant go wrong with the big muff.
Quote by RedFez64
Classic rock - Fuzzface you can go for the original but theres a new one made by digitech i think that isnt bad and approximates the old one very well

Modern Rock - Fuzz Factory, Ok ok you can get a classic fuzz out of this as well but its a very good modern Fuzz

big muff

Assorted Fuzz pedals.

What type of rock are you playing? Name some bands.

Wow thanks for the replies everyone! And its pretty typical sort of style I would be playing some Jimi Hendrix, White strips, and some assorted 60s stuff, thats the reason why I need a bit of versatility.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
anymore suggestions?
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio