Page 1 of 2
People are so ignorant?!Listen to this,I went bezerk!

So I'm surfing through some material and my friend(Female,rapper) contacts me

Her:yada yada yada,who's that guy with all the make up in your avatar
Me:The greatest dude ever,Alexi Laiho
Her:Oh he's so emo!
Me: ...whaaaaat?!
Her:well I mean look at him he's so emo,all the make up and that hair and the nails,oh the tattoos,man that's so retarded
Me:what,first his hair's not emo and second of all,he's like a god of guitar,he's in a pretty metal band man,so no he's not emo...and oh yeah,wearing tents as your clothes and gold plating your teeth while ridding in "yo pimped out cah,with da nineteen fake gold rims" is not retarded!?
Her:who said anything about rappers,i just said this guy was so emo

Doesn't it just make you mad.So a bloody rapper chick is going to insult Alexi?!?!?!

Don't get me wrong the kid(she's a bit younger than me) is alright but "One does not simply insult into Bodom" .

I was so shocked and pissed at the same time.

Have you ever had experiences like this?!
Hodam,a stojim...
Last edited by Azrael_031 at Jul 6, 2008,
all the time man. so many people are blinded by all that mainstream crap and think that anything other than "yoyoyo, i just ****ed ten hoes" is emo. youre not alone. people have called Pantera and Slipknot emo before and i just slap them. sometimes my friend, violence IS the answer
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
I hate it when people use 'ignorant' in that context. Strictly speaking, it's not wrong. It's just ****ing irritating.
I just hate it when you talk, TS.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
I've had rappers ask if Megadeth was emo, and have them call Alexi emo. It does suck.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
We choose our friends

so either choose other friends or don't complain or be calm and patient and enlighten your friend
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
****in' skanks
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
@all the people that post cr*p like "no one cares",so explain to me,if you do not care,why are you posting
@all the people that post cr*p like "teh bodomz suckz ass" etc...It's not about musical taste,it's about dumb people
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Azrael_031
@all the people that post cr*p like "no one cares",so explain to me,if you do not care,why are you posting
@all the people that post cr*p like "teh bodomz suckz ass" etc...It's not about musical taste,it's about dumb people

Its not dumb, its called stereotyping. You'll get it anywhere you go. So stop complaining and get along with your life instead of posting it in the pit. If you're so wound up about it tell your friend, not us.

Quote by KnownUnknown
Shes a woman, her opinion doesn't matter.

You're stereotyping someone who sterotypes?
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Some people on this forum don't know what emo is, yet still associate it with crappy pop punk, but then get offended when someone generalizes a metalhead. *SIGH*
yes, my friend, who likes DT, refuses to listen to opeth at all cos of the growls, not even damnation, which is amazing.
Quote by Azrael_031
People are so ignorant?!Listen to this,I went bezerk!

So I'm surfing through some material and my friend(Female,rapper) contacts me

Her:yada yada yada,who's that guy with all the make up in your avatar
Me:The greatest dude ever,Alexi Laiho
Her:Oh he's so emo!
Me: ...whaaaaat?!
Her:well I mean look at him he's so emo,all the make up and that hair and the nails,oh the tattoos,man that's so retarded
Me:what,first his hair's not emo and second of all,he's like a god of guitar,he's in a pretty metal band man,so no he's not emo...and oh yeah,wearing tents as your clothes and gold plating your teeth while ridding in "yo pimped out cah,with da nineteen fake gold rims" is not retarded!?

Doesn't it just make you mad.So a bloody rapper chick is going to insult Alexi?!?!?!

Don't get me wrong the kid(she's a bit younger than me) is alright but "One does not simply insult into Bodom" .

I was so shocked and pissed at the same time.

Have you ever had experiences like this?!

HAHAHAHA....You get mad when people bash your music so you bash theirs then call THEM ignorant?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
You both sound ignorant.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top w/ Seymour Duncans
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top w/ Dimarzios
Peavey Windsor Halfstack
MXR Distortion III
Dunlop Jazz 3 picks (Red)
DR Tite-fit 10's
Monster Cables
Quote by Azrael_031

Doesn't it just make you mad.So a bloody rapper chick is going to insult Alexi?!?!

Uh....she didn't mention Rap at all did she?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I wouldn't make such a big deal out of this if I were you. Calmly explain to your friend that you don't think whatever-his-name's emo.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.

Lets be honest he looks like a ****ing weirdo, worse than an emo, he's even wearing a sleeveless V-neck. WTF do you expect?

EDIT:

Quote by Azrael_031

Lol at you talking like hes your friend and you're sticking up for him. You are pathetic, he looks like a ****ing twat, you need to get a ****ing life.
Last edited by meh17 at Jul 6, 2008,
Quote by blasphemus666
all the time man. so many people are blinded by all that mainstream crap and think that anything other than "yoyoyo, i just ****ed ten hoes" is emo. youre not alone. people have called Pantera and Slipknot emo before and i just slap them. sometimes my friend, violence IS the answer

I. Love. You. Blasphemus666.
I saw some gangster chick call Metallica emo....I had no response...I was shocked, I looked at her and shook my head and walked away, I simply couldn't put words together.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Seeing as you are terming them all as "gangsters" theres nothing wrong with them terming metalheads (or other non-emos) emos is there. You're as bad as each other
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Its not dumb, its called stereotyping. You'll get it anywhere you go. So stop complaining and get along with your life instead of posting it in the pit. If you're so wound up about it tell your friend, not us.

You're stereotyping someone who sterotypes?

Someone can't take a joke.
This thread is irony central.

"Some rapper chick"

"Mainstream Crap"

"yoyoyo I **** then hoes"
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
yeah, i hate all the "ZOMG hes soo emo!!" **** ppl say whenever they hear or see a metal artist/band
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by meh17

Lets be honest he looks like a ****ing weirdo, worse than an emo, he's even wearing a sleeveless V-neck. WTF do you expect?

EDIT:

Lol at you talking like hes your friend and you're sticking up for him. You are pathetic, he looks like a ****ing twat, you need to get a ****ing life.

dude, thats obviously a joke
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by KnownUnknown
Someone can't take a joke.

I'm in a foul mood tonight. I do apologise
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Dude, Bodom are not that good. People have their own opinions, deal with it.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by Azrael_031

And what makes her dumb? That she has an opinion?
i was told deathmetalish stuff and real true metalcore was all emo ****, i proceeded to beat the person up.
Page 1 of 2