i just ate a packet of rolos and discovered a fully chocolate rolo no caramel :O

this got me thinking have any of you guys had deformed chocolate ?

ive also encountered full chocolate kitkat and kit kat chunkys
I got a crisp shaped like mario's head before >__<
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
full chocolate kit cat chunky. Delicious.

edit: also, I once was digging around my bag of doritos when a found a ball about an inch in diameter of cheese flavoring.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
i've gotten doulbe m+m's once. also i got two spoons in one wrapper at Wendys
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Most chocolate you buy from Aldi is deformed.
Well.. most anything from Aldi is deformed
Quote by freedoms_stain
Was it a chocolate crisp?

It was possibly one of these babies.

Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Demonikk

But with chocolate?

Dude, I ****in laughed my ass off at that xD

On topic, I had a peanut M&M and it looked like a nipple
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
This comic sums up most ice cream bars...

But really, once I got a box of Trix that was completely full of the watermelon shape. I'm sure it would have been my lucky day had a been African American.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I got a crisp shaped like mario's head before >__<

did you sell it on ebay?
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by XxRustInPeacexX
did you sell it on ebay?

I'll give you a clue.

It was daaamnnn tasty

>__<
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by freedoms_stain
I've had the full chocolate kit kat chunky. Very disappointing.

this
Quote by NowhereOutThere
This comic sums up most ice cream bars...

But really, once I got a box of Trix that was completely full of the watermelon shape. I'm sure it would have been my lucky day had a been African American.

one time I had a completely chocolate easter bunny.

Have you ever heard of such a thing?
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Quote by Crazymike100

one time I had a completely chocolate easter bunny.

Have you ever heard of such a thing?

Last time I checked, easter bunnies are supposed to be all chocolate. Unless chocolate easter bunnies are, like McDonalds advertising the fact that all of their chicken mcnuggets are made with white meat, made with all real bunny.
I've gotten Sour Patch kids where the kids aren't shaped like "kids", but are shaped like "blobs," if you get my picture.
The.
Quote by NowhereOutThere
Last time I checked, easter bunnies are supposed to be all chocolate. Unless chocolate easter bunnies are, like McDonalds advertising the fact that all of their chicken mcnuggets are made with white meat, made with all real bunny.

I think he meant solid chocolate, as opposed to hollow.

Anyway, I went to a restaurant the other day and ordered calamari. Three of them were whole squids that were just fried.
It was kinda weird. But very delicious.
full chocolate kit kats are the best. even if it's just one finger, it's awesome.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I've had two gummi snakes stuck together at the ends so it was like one giant gummi snake.

yum.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
one time i had huge ball of honey in my bowl of honey nut cherios, it was really hard and i had to go to the dentist cause it had chiped my tooth. i know you americans are going to be like "OMFG LAWLERZ LAWSUIT?!?!?!"
One time, I had Tastey Cakes. They were the kind with the cake stuff, then peanut butter, then the whole thing is coated in chocolate. They come in packs of two. I ate one, but to my disappointment, there was no peanut butter. So, sadly, I began eating the second one. Only to discover that the second one had double peanut butter!
What a day it was!
I like Fall Out Boy.
That is all.
TASTEY KAKES!!!! I just had Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes. But anyway, as I poured a bowl of Cocoa Puffs this morning, a clump of 5 Cocoa Puffs stuck together fell right on top of the rest of them. Needless to say, it was damn tasty.
Quote by Broadsword
I posted this in the last one, but yeah, some old dude in a McDonalds in Alabama called me an aardvark.