whats the difference between the Omen-6 FR and the Omen-6 Extreme FR.

or is it all just a marketing gimmick, like extreme sports

EDIT: i know the inays are different but is that it?
The extreme series also tend to have figured tops on them, like quilted maple, and translucent finishes; they look nice, if I could try a schecter anywhere around here I might buy one.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by dubes216
They dont make an omen fr

They do, but more or less for every country except the U.S. If you go to their website and choose a country such as Belgium or Canada, it'll display the extreme series, including the Omen 6 FR and Omen 6 Extreme FR.

The difference? I can barley see any between the two apart from the color of their bindings and small, trivial things (at least in my opinion anyway) such as those. Seems to be a marketing scheme, but take a closer look at the specs if you want to on their site. I can't tell much difference, but I only took a quick glance.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.