I used the search bar and couldn't find one.

I know that there are various threads about sports, but they are all exclusive to mainly one sport. So instead of having a whole bunch of different threads for different sports why not have it all in one place. I know that right around the finals or big tourney, of just about every sport, there pops up a thread, like wimbledon. So instead of starting a thread just post here.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
No.

I dont want the club football thread to be merged into something like this.
- Matthew Stevens and Claire have just had a baby. They're getting married next week as week.
- O'Sullivan is to defend his Premier League title against Higgins in the first round
- O'Sullivan was fined and docked 700 ranking points following lewd comments that he made in the China Open after losing to Marco Fu earlier this year.
- The North Ireland Trophey will begin in August
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by DanRev
No.

Just don't post to close to an american football post
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by dubstar92
Just don't post to close to an american football post

I think he meant football, real football, what you call soccer
Quote by DanRev
No.

the what?
Quote by meh17
I think he meant football, real football, what you call soccer

I know . I'm guessing he doesn't like american football and didn't want his soccer post to get tainted
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by dubstar92
I know . I'm guessing he doesn't like american football and didn't want his soccer post to get tainted

no he didn't want his football post tainted. plus it'd be too hard to keep track of conversations about different sports.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by sam b
the what?

the new premiership thread is called The (club) football thread.

I want to slag off Tottenham Hotspur without being interrupted about a new wide reciever or whatever. Sport is too big a subject to be governed by one thread.
there's no getting around this. it's stupid. the variety of different things is too great to have all sports in one thread. it would be impossible to talk about stuff.
Quote by DanRev
the new premiership thread is called The (club) football thread.

What?! Why? I liked the premiership thread
Quote by sam b

I think it's so that you can use it for the champions league and the lower divisions aswell.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by sam b

It's exactly the same, except the Scots are technically allowed to post there and be on-topic now (the bastards).

Its not as regularly posted in at the mo because the seasons over.
I don't like the idea. Too hard to follow, it's much better to be specific and make a thread per sport if enough are interested.

Edit: In fact, I'm making an MLB thread.
Quote by DanRev
It's exactly the same, except the Scots are technically allowed to post there and be on-topic now (the bastards).

Its not as regularly posted in at the mo because the seasons over.

*shakes head in disgust*
ah well..
It's exactly the same, except the Scots are technically allowed to post there and be on-topic now (the bastards).QUOTE]
i gotta sig this
grok it.

SKREAM!