Hello, i am the happy owner of an old hagstrom i inherited after my father, i can't remember when it's from, but i think in the seventies or something like that. It's a hagstrom swede, and plain normal in design, except for the mark on the head of the guitar. All the pictures i've seen of hagstrom swedes has gotten a french lilly on the head of the guitar, mine has a mark that is different, I can upload a picture of it tomorrow. But i just wondered if anybody could say out from the little detail i have given of it now if it means anything for the guitar, if it is a limited edition or something, cause i think i remember my father talking it being that, Thanks on beforehand for any help
Pics?
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Quote by Austin_Scharosc
Pics?

Hello, i'll post them tomorrow, i haven't got a digi on the hands now, i'll have to borrow my sisters tomorrow and then i'll upload some
okay this is stupid, if i want to upload the pictures i have to make them so small you can't see anything in them anyway, what the hell is this place man?
Hagström were made in Sweden at that time so it's a good chance that it's a custom model
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by hminh87
Hagström were made in Sweden at that time so it's a good chance that it's a custom model

okay, that sounds like something nice:P thanks for the help