Okay I've realy wanted a v, but my dad keeps makeing me get anything BUT metal music materials :\

Right now i have a charvel/jackson cx291 i play metal on it here and there (could realy use a strat rails) its basicaly a strat copy but better than some real strats (not just squire) if its not on a stand its in a hardshell case.

Also have 2 firstacts (acoustic dreadnaught full sized and a firstact me508)

yes i know my gear is crap. But luckly I can make due with what i have so its not that bad. sound quality is very high due too my pedlas i have stashed around the place. (the firstact me508 is not that bad realy i have no complaints, <3 the highoutput humbucker)

Any way i saved up for like, months to get a dean vx but my dad spent my money on pedals, cords, capos ect. and i love each pedal i have, my fav out of all my pedals even the boss ones is my Digitech deathmetal (if you think it dosent sound right its because your not playing death metal :\)

anyway so thats my gear axe wise.

Now i can get a metal sound no prob onley thing is the terrible laughing and insults delt with when you walk out in all black, studs and face makeup and in your hands is some... >< cherry red white picking gaurded strat copy D:

or a blue odd shaped guitar found in walkmarts nation wide with "firstact" in big bold lettering on the headstock guitar :\

anyway i was thinking and my dad will let me get this (its my money, im paying for it. im not a spoiled by momy and datty)

taht i found a v i had enough money for and now i thought, wow for the price it looks strangely.. good.. no way

coarse i found out it had been discontinued for sometime now so the price i guess dropped.

Now the quality looked... very nice and if there are issues with frets ill file them down, and light fret buzz is like nothing bad at all to me. if the pickups suck i can replace them no prob. you know the little things but then i thought...

Wait, what if this isnt a FULL sized guitar, but like a babey V, or gibson miestro.. D: i would cry thinking im getting prosition guided armerment.. and its like D: for a kid with babey fingers... DX anyway

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31g9mStZ-zL._SL500_SL150_.jpg
Tell your dad to suck it. Buy what ever you want with your own money

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Its not that, i was buying pedals and stuff and he used all my money as a joke and i didnt know. i thopught he was paying.

hes used my money for strings a capo and a cord once but thats all...

he stops me from getting what i want "hay i want this jackson RR"

"No son, get this 50 yearold stratocaster because jimi played one back in my day! no get this"

it pisses me off that or someone will drop a moldey guitar off and say its good whne its crap
I think before you do anything you need to have a talk with your dad...

And how old are you??
crazy talking animals
Quote by wyattfilms
Its not that, i was buying pedals and stuff and he used all my money as a joke and i didnt know. i thopught he was paying.

hes used my money for strings a capo and a cord once but thats all...

he stops me from getting what i want "hay i want this jackson RR"

"No son, get this 50 yearold stratocaster because jimi played one back in my day! no get this"

it pisses me off that or someone will drop a moldey guitar off and say its good whne its crap

I stand by my statement. It it your money, spend it on whatever you want to spend it on. Why waste money on something that you don't want?

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
My dad's from the 60's and wants me too use all that old crap.
and everytime i try too talk to him he threatons to give my charvel back to who gave it too me that or brings something else up.

He almost bought a squire from someone for $500 before i stoped him.

Its hard to talk too him.

But the thing is this v im going to get i need to know if its a full sized guitar or a mini

http://cgi.ebay.com/PEAVEY-VORTEX-SPECIAL-GUITAR-STAGE-PACK-RED-VORTEX-NEW_W0QQitemZ270252436824QQcmdZViewItem?IMSfp=TL0807051480r38407

there a better pictuter of it. tahst all i need to know
You don't need metal -looking- guitar to play metal. It's all in the amp and pedals. Some in the pickups as well.
My post wasn't "should i buy this"

My question was: "is this v a mini scale vertion like babey v or gibosn miestro. or is it a full scale"

And yes i know you don't "need" a radical shaped guitar to play metal.

I've been playing alittle oevr a year and i want joining a band is like a job interview, you need to dress correctley.

I was turned down not because of my playing, but what guiatrs i have.

I'm sick and tired of playing classical, strat, and hollow bodied guitars. its why i cant get into a thrash-metal band.

I've always wanted a v and i just need to know if the linked guitar was a full sized or mini scale. plz answer my question instead of assumeing i dont know what im doing, assumeing i dont know that any guitar can be used in metal.

I have enough guitars i dislike, now i want one i do like.
Give us the specs, we can't tell you unless we see them. So we know just as much as you do from that picture.

I don't think I've ever seen that model before. From the picture I can't even tell if it has a headstock.
The product is discontinued.

Closest thing to scale was "scale: 18"

I'm clueless, its one of those guitars you can't seem to get alought of info on
If the product is discontinued how are you going to buy it? =P

If it means 18 inches then that's half the size of a full size guitar.