i'm looking for a guitar that is somewhere in between the high tone of a strat and the more bass-iness of a les paul, that has easy access to the higher frets (single cut away like a les paul isnt too good for my hands), 22-24 frets, floyd rose or whammy that can take abuse, preferably humbuckers, or maybe 1 humbucker and 1 single coil. maybe something by ibanez?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser floyd rose sound good to everybody else? That's the only thing I could think of.
I think it's got coil tap too!
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-
Last edited by Chance125 at Jul 6, 2008,
..Price range?
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
coil tap = knob down is humbuckers pull knob out its a single coil
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
Quote by Vinnie5
coil tap = knob down is humbuckers pull knob out its a single coil

really? thats pretty smart

thankss
really? thats pretty smart

thankss

no problem, I got one myself and love it!! Its just hard to pull the knob and such live - for me at least.
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
What's your budget/genre of music/amp? It would help us out alot.
PRS SE Singlecut
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Seagull

ibanez... seriously, its exactly like you explained it, well the prestige series anyways
sorry guys, price range up to 1000, i play all genres but predominantly bluesy hard rock and metal. i was looking at prs, but wasnt sure. any other takes? and if it helps i play through a micro cube or a vox Valvetronix AD30VT-XL
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Last edited by Shadow_Hawk at Jul 6, 2008,
If I were you, I'd check out the Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR. It's got coil tapped pickups, and is Mahogany with a floyd Rose. It looks really cool as well. It fits your playing style, and budget. I would not recommend PRS. I don't like them at all. What body style are you looking for? I could also suggest the Ibanez XPT 700. It's a thru necked guitar with a floyd rose. Those sound great. Check them both out.

PRS SE Singlecut
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Seagull

a jackson dinky and if you have the money, a soloist. they definitely achieve the highs of a strat and come close to a les paul if you eq well
prs
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
i want to buy a hello kitty guitar than play it at a gig...
itll be like guitar solo than i pull out the kitty-caster and BAMMM
Save up a bit more for a PRS Custom 24.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
hello kitty strat
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by Felgate
can anyone tell me how i get a tone similar to what avril lavigne uses in skater boy please?