Ok so today i was just minding my own business when all of the sudden a strange thing happened with my comp. I was on myyearbook.com chatting with a few friends and all the sudden the pics on my home page for it dont show up and i get that weird error when i reply to messages, but im not sure what the problem is becuase on UG some little gifs/bitmaps/pictures arent showing up
i have no clue whats going on or how to fix this any help is appreciated.

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
It might be your ISP or something wrong with how the way your computer is loading images. Mess with a few settings on your computer or reset your router before calling your ISP though.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by Skullshredda
It might be your ISP or something wrong with how the way your computer is loading images. Mess with a few settings on your computer or reset your router before calling your ISP though.

Ive tried updating stuff, tried using mozilla instead of explorer. its strange cause its only that site and a few weird thing like the reply with qoute thing on ug, its not a pic on my comp its like a link that just says Reply with Quote.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
DUDE, that chick told you shes in a towel...... -.-
its your isp, looking up kiddie pron? i doubt it. also if your torrenting that will do it too.
Quote by convictionless
DUDE, that chick told you shes in a towel...... -.-
its your isp, looking up kiddie pron? i doubt it. also if your torrenting that will do it too.

Haha yeah i know, but i cant reply. So what am i supposed to do? restart the modem?

Quote by KeepOnRotting
Clear the cache, and try again. It should be control-alt-insert on Firefox. It occasionally happens to me...it's no big deal. Control F5 also works.

Oh, and get some more add-ons.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Haha, the thread title reminds me of how Yoda talks.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.