Me and a friend found a Marshall Valvestate on an auction-site ,which is supposed to be 100W

But cuz of the size of the amp , we really dont believe it , and cant find any exact info about the amp , neither any identic pictures of it.
Here's a picture of it :

Hope you can help me out here
I can't tell without knowing the model name (VS100 would be the 100 watt one)
From a first glance I'd say that's a 50-watt version, but form a pic like that I really can't be 100%
ohai little sig.
Gosh I really dislike those amps.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Don't buy one
Please
Your ears will thank you later
Trust me, they have terrible cleans and even worse distortion. But that looks like the 50w model if i'm not mistaken.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
whats the model number?

Thats what I'm looking for
I actually played a used one the other day (didn't buy) and I'm pretty sure it's the same one. I wasn't very big so my guess is a 30 watt because it's the same size as my 30 watt mg.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Quote by MorgMetal_666
I actually played a used one the other day (didn't buy) and I'm pretty sure it's the same one. I wasn't very big so my guess is a 30 watt because it's the same size as my 30 watt mg.

Just because an amp's physical dimensions are simaliar does not mean their wattages are. its the innards which determine their wattage
i have an original valvestate the one without the fx and stuff, and its a great amp. Better than my DSL401 no joke.
Quote by Highwaytohell
Just because an amp's physical dimensions are simaliar does not mean their wattages are. its the innards which determine their wattage

But you don't see a 100 watt amp with one ten inch speaker