So I was messing around with natural harmonics yesterday and found that a natural harmonic at fret 10.5 (or 6.5) is a note equal to the 25th fret. I was wondering, does anyone know of the way to produce the highest frequency possible on a 6 string guitar in standard tuning?
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
Probably with a slide over the pickup area but you have to be careful or the pickups don't register the sound; the vibrations are too far along the string to be caught by the pups.

Or possibly the old Dimebag squeal trick; you can get some stupidly high notes from that.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Demonikk
This equation

(whammy pedal x inf.)^inf. = PROFIT!!

ive always wondered if you were using a whammy pedal and an FR could u achieve super whammmy?
Physics?!
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by the agony scene
ive always wondered if you were using a whammy pedal and an FR could u achieve super whammmy?

Yes, but it's harder to control
As the equation implies, the use of multiple whammy pedals through 4 dimensions should provide a SUPERMOTHA****ENH00GE whammy effect
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
As the equation implies, the use of multiple whammy pedals through 4 dimensions should provide a SUPERMOTHA****ENH00GE whammy effect

my friend and i both hooked up our whammy pedals through one guitar and amp. doing two at once with one set to down an octave and one set to up one just shaking your feet randomly, get some crazy ass sounds. also fun when playing with feedback.
I can't stand watching people waste their money on horrible gear.
Quote by Demonikk

you need 4 feet dumbass

-.-
I know it is possible to get crazy high notes out of pedals and tremolos, but i just plug my guitar right into my amp and dont like trems (i change tunings alot and trems are a bitch to set up) and was inquiring more like just your fingers and the guitar. So any help?
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
Probably a harmonic on the high E around the 1.6 fret area. That's about the best I can do right now.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by convictionless
you need 4 feet dumbass

-.-

And, you don't have four feet? Strange.

Nah, slide past frets + FR up + octave pedal + octave pedal + octave fuzz pedal + Whammy pedal = Deafen the world. Post a vid!
Gear(Sucks):
Aria STG Series Strat
Yamaha F310P Acoustic
BOSS DS-2 Distortion.
RMS 10 Watt Practice Amp

Wishlist:
New guitar
Brawl: 2578 4543 4918
w/ no effects?
get a slide on the high e and get it as close to the bridge as possible while still picking
Quote by Tubyboulin
Push the string down after the 22/24th Fret thats pretty high. Dunno if harmonics can get higher though

Totally can, it takes some work but if you try somewhere around the 1.5 fret region you can get some wicked high notes. Like I said it take some doing and the harmonics are quite weak but they're there!

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
There's a couple of things you can do "pic and finger" wise. That is without any other equipment like a slide or a thimble.
Puch the high E up against the bridge pickup using it like a frett, thats pretty hig natural note. Or maby, Crank up the gain, then boost it a bit more with volume and try a short pintch harmonic with a fretted note on the 22/24th fret. Or even combine the two and pintch a harmonic with the pickup note

happy squeeeling!!!
Ibanez RGR08LTD
Spear Gladius [with BKP Nailbombs] (soon)

Peavey valve king 212
Orange 212 cab

Pedals of assorted typed