Page 1 of 2
i know, pits a bad place to ask such a question but whatever its late.

so i was hungry and looked in the fridge, found what i thought to be a cooked chicken breast in bread crumbs. i've eaten a good third of it and then i looked and it turns out not to be cooked at all but pink inside.
i can feel my stomuch not feeling to good but im gonna say thats a placebo effect kinda thing. so yea advice?
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
yes. your screwed man

chickens one of the worst foods to eat like that.
at least youve stopped and not eaten the whole thing....
Top lel.
Quote by rhysm
i know, pits a bad place to ask such a question but whatever its late.

so i was hungry and looked in the fridge, found what i thought to be a cooked chicken breast in bread crumbs. i've eaten a good third of it and then i looked and it turns out not to be cooked at all but pink inside.
i can feel my stomuch not feeling to good but im gonna say thats a placebo effect kinda thing. so yea advice?

Give me your gear in your will.
well ****, i reckon im gonna go to bed and see how i feel in the morning, i will be sure to sleep on my side as to not choke on any vomit. man that would be a bad way to go, chocking on chicken puke
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
It's definitely not good.

Unless you're a fan of salmonella, in which case, GOOOOOOOD NEWS!
<Han> I love Hitler
If you're really worried, induce vomiting.
Seriously.
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
hahah choking on chicken!!!

Throwing up is probably a good idea.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
will making myself throw up actually get rid of it or not? because i dont actually feel that bad, saying that a headache has just come on and my eye sight seems to be going abit funny. again that may just be me
How did you get a THIRD of the way through it before realising it was raw?

Throw it up or you'll probably be having some interesting bowel movements very soon.

Chicken is also the WORST meat to eat raw.
how did u not realised it wasnt cooked? were u liked dropped and lost your sense of taste?
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
Quote by freedoms_stain

Throw it up or you'll probably be having some interesting bowel movements very soon.

well my mum cooked some chicken the other day and as this piece was in a sandwhich bag in the fridge i assumed it was cooked and so didn't think twice when taking a bite.
il have a go at throwing it up then
dude you're definitely overreacting. i've eaten far worse than that. slightly pink? ive eaten completely bloody chicken that was like a week old. okay maybe i'm exaggerating, but don't puke it up, just forget about it, you're not going to die

jesus kids these days...Man didn't evolve to live on completely cooked food everyday, anyway
still it would taste different....
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
i would just throw it up. even if you're not actually going to get sick, at least mentally you won't be as worried knowing you could have done something about it.
Quote by rhysm
well my mum cooked some chicken the other day and as this piece was in a sandwhich bag in the fridge i assumed it was cooked and so didn't think twice when taking a bite.
il have a go at throwing it up then
The texture is quite quite different. You must've taken a massive bite.
Sounds to me like someone's got the AIDS.
I plays guitars.
Quote by freedoms_stain
The texture is quite quite different. You must've taken a massive bite.

i just cut open the rest of it to make sure it wasnt just the middle that was pink and yea its pink right the way through, i really have no clue how i didn't notice it
why was it bagged uncooked in the fridge?
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Quote by acdc_rocks_1992
why was it bagged uncooked in the fridge?

thats exactly what i was just thinking and thats why i didn't bother to check, i assumed it was cooked
throwing up will reduce the chances of actually getting poisoning from the food but it will still leave behind some of the slamonella etc
Quote by 20cdndollars
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I HAVE to wear my kilt every Thursday...

I'm not sure why, though.

Me too!
We should start a support group.
seriosuly, i would enduce vommiting cause if you vomit out the food poisoning part you wont be as sick. it depends, call a poison center and ask them.
ok im going to go to bed, i shall give an update on my condition in the morning
can i just ask, didn't you find it a bit tough since raw chicken is kinda hardish to cut up?
Quote by 20cdndollars
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I HAVE to wear my kilt every Thursday...

I'm not sure why, though.

Me too!
We should start a support group.
Quote by rhysm
will making myself throw up actually get rid of it or not? because i dont actually feel that bad, saying that a headache has just come on and my eye sight seems to be going abit funny. again that may just be me

STOP BEING DRAMATIC.
YOU HAVE HYSTERIA NOT SAMONELLA POISONING. post a pic of the chicken.
Quote by freedoms_stain

I've eaten raw chicken before without knowing. It was all marinated and my dad and I thought it was cooked .
Gear(Sucks):
Aria STG Series Strat
Yamaha F310P Acoustic
BOSS DS-2 Distortion.
RMS 10 Watt Practice Amp

Wishlist:
New guitar
Brawl: 2578 4543 4918
Quote by Dirge Humani
Just make yourself throw up. You'll feel better.

^^^sweetest avatar
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
If I were in your situation, it'd be finger down the throat and I would throw it up. I was at a theme park and super hungry after not eating for 24 hours (damn job), so I ate a fair amount of these chicken tenders and fries. I usually eat pretty high quality food so McDonald's/Taco Bell caliber food just doesn't work with my stomach. I felt awful most of the day, but finally my body couldn't take it anymore, went on a ride, promptly blew chunks, and instantly feeling better.
You'll prolly be fine, and even if you do get sick it won't be that bad. A week, two at the most of puking, ****ting, no sleep, no liquids, no food, but other than that its fine. I had salmonella/food poisoning from eating raw eggs a couple years ago. I had 5 in a glass and downed them before finding out that three were spoiled (I smelled the egg shells after I tasted something funny, thats how I got the number of them). The description above is not exaggerated. I couldn't keep anything down and I had a fever. But here I am 2 years later still eating them. I check them to make sure they aren't spoiled though, and after awhile all the natural bacteria will strength the immune system.

Edit: On top of that the second week was spring vacation, but I still got to enjoy it. It was wearing off about midway.
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.
Last edited by Ziggy936 at Jul 6, 2008,
Page 1 of 2