hey guys i was just looking at some old threads and found this one hahah take a peek its this argument that this guys thinks he can win but obviously cant he thought we should get rid of sharps and flats and make it ABCDEFGHIJK

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=741210
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
Wait...

We're making fun of a thread where people made fun of a person...

Chances are, this thread will be made fun of too...So we will be making fun of someone who is making fun of a thread where people are making fun of that thread.

Has this ever been done before?
The.
airship
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
Quote by Eminored
Nonsense. Claptonville currently lacks the amazing transport system that can only be provided by epic tapping solos and artificial harmonics.

im gonna make a pageville and its gonna blow your mind
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
Quote by Eminored
Nonsense. Claptonville currently lacks the amazing transport system that can only be provided by epic tapping solos and artificial harmonics.

haha wait? do you just make it and then you have to let it develop itself? or can you do stuff too it?
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
Quote by smb
My god...we have threads about old threads now

it's a new low

No. This thread is win, I've hijacked it.

And no, you can't do anything, you just make the damn city name then hope people go to it. Every time someone clicks on the link, you get more points toward whatever the link goes to. Nothing interesting.'

And Halenville > Pageville. Hands down.

...make that TWO hands down...
Quote by Eminored
No. This thread is win, I've hijacked it.

And no, you can't do anything, you just make the damn city name then hope people go to it. Every time someone clicks on the link, you get more points toward whatever the link goes to. Nothing interesting.'

And Halenville > Pageville. Hands down.

...make that TWO hands down...

ha. that may be true. but pageville is someone elses city! mine is ledzepland
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
For the sake of not bumping an old thread,
The system now is easy, because no matter what scale you are in, you always, ALWAYS have ABCDEFG. Writing scales is nothing more than filling in sharps or flats, wheras his system would involve actual thinking (ABDFGKL w.e).

And that could be trouble for some of us musicians.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
So we will be making fun of someone who is making fun of a thread where people are making fun of that thread.

Get a Carvin. Do it.
But if we used his system we could make a new chord. FAIL.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.