"Aww that's gross, aww what if 2 dudes did that? That'd be even worse! Would that even exist? Where would you find something like that? Let's type it in and see what comes up"

Has anyone seen this? Or is it a new episode. Pure brilliance, regardless.
i just queefed
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
Quote by volcomgrifter
i just queefed

What?!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
lol yeah just saw it, funny stuff
ah, the hints at stewie's homosexuality make me lol.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I still like Family Guy, but not as much. I don't enjoy how Stewie's character has been dumbed down.
Quote by rifftnstrings
I still like Family Guy, but not as much. I don't enjoy how Stewie's character has been dumbed down.

Same here =/
It was awesome when he was a baby genious. That's what made stewie stewie.
I don't think he's been totally dumbed down, he's still sharp, he's just no longer the witty ladies man. He is now a raging homosexual. The transition was seamless though.
its not new
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
They played it a few minutes ago, and it's an old episode.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Quote by Selkies921
Is there something where two dudes do it?

That would be so sick. Where would they even get something like that?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all
That would be so sick. Where would they even get something like that?

I don't know but all of a sudden I want to watch
*looks at old post*
I always accidentally mess up quotes from family guy... oh well.

If you haven't seen the video that the thread's about go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9CNt_YAyZw
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥