i've got an ltd mh-300 for sale or trade. i'd prefer to trade locally so we can both inspect eachothers item before finalizing the deal. i have a pic in my profile. if interested send me your email and i'll send more pics. the good- its a set neck/neck thru with binding on the neck and headstock. also has a wood binding on the body edge. emg-hz's in both neck and bridge. the bad- its used so its go nicks/scratches. the trem will need two new saddles if you want it back to original cause i have drilled and tapped one (see pic) and the high E saddle is off of an ibanez trem, but it works fine as it is. theres one bad spot near the edge of the trem which you should be able to see in the pic i got in my profile. no case, but will pack with safety in mind. small chip on the tip on the headstock. 230 shipped in the cont. US. as far as trades i'd trade out for a crate bluevoodoo 4-12, crate gt120hl, or a nice jackson/charvel in similar condition( no js series ) oh yeah paypal is preferred but postal money orders are cool and cash if in person.
cool guitar dude what pickups does it have
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
wait nvm found it, I might be interested in it
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Lethal Dosage
wait nvm found it, I might be interested in it

cool well let me know cause i just put it up on ebay too. my seller name on ebay is soultech76 if you do a buy it now on ebay i'll thro in a jackson takuechi locking trem to replace the whole trem. (i dont have the arm for the jackson trem tho)i was gonna do it myself but now i think i'm gonna sell some of my guitars and put all the money down on a custom.
Its a really cool guitar but I gotta wait and see how much I get paid until a week from friday and idk if you will still have it then
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Its a really cool guitar but I gotta wait and see how much I get paid until a week from friday and idk if you will still have it then

cool well if it doesnt sell on the bay i'll let you know. i wouldnt have put it up on ebay but i need $$$ asap. you know how it goes.