Ok im looking to begin a campaign of investment to bring my rig up to gig perfectly with (mainly being able to control most important aspects of my sound with my feet. You can see my current bits of gear in my sig but right now how it is and how i want it to be is listed below.

Guitar
V
V
WANTED some kind of controller that will act as the volume knob on my guitar that will have the same effect of adding distortion and taking it off for clean noise, ideally with a fixable click action so that i can put the amount of volume/distortion exactly where i want it reliably.
V
V
Expression Factory mainly for Whammy but the Univibe settings good one, this is mainly to add effect over the top of whats created by the Pod. I dont normally use more than two effects in a song and if theres chorus needed itll be on the Pod
V
V
WANTED: Guitar tuner anything wrong with the cheap Daphon one im looking at?
V
V
Line 6 Pod 2.0 for core distortion settings WANTED: some kind of MIDI foot controller that i can link to the pod so that i can switch between my sweet Fuzz tone and perfect cleans and metallica tight distortion settings with a pedal. Even better if it has controllable delay.
V
V
If not what are reccomendations for a good modern rock type Fuzz pedal?
Also is there a pedal that i could plug into my laney VC30 that could turn the reverb on or off and control the Drive channel that i use to add crunch to my Fuzz.
V
V
Cry baby Wah
V
V
Wanted: good noise gate that doesnt kill tone hugely, anything wrong with the Boss one or is there one of similar quality for less of a brand name price, i tend to play with Fuzz effects but will it be ok for the not insignificant amount of clean stuff i play?
V
V
Wanted: Equalizer for solos, i already have a very mid heavy guitar tone with low Bass and medium treble (Think of Matt bellamys live tone) Reccomendations? Advice?
V
V
Amp Laney VC30

I play Alternative rock of the type done by Smashing pumpkins Muse Brand new etc mainly although i control my distortion with the volume knob heavily and play King crimson type Prog Rock and metal and other bits a lot as well
Last edited by RedFez64 at Jul 6, 2008,
these are not going to be cheap. your looking at a EQ board with midi control and some multi fx control. for the guitar you are looking at the standard gibson 2 pickup set up.
I got an MXR 6 band EQ recently and it is pretty fantastic, and was quite cheap.

Hope that helps with part of your quest
Fender 60W Super-Sonic Head
Fender 2x12 Cabinet (Vintage 30s)
TC Electronics G Major
Boss Blues Driver BD-2 w/ Keeley mod
MXR 6 Band EQ
BB Preamp
TS-9
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah

American Fender Stratocaster
Yeah that does help a lot i just looked at it

Dont worry about guitars im sorted for them and amp. Its the bits in the middle im trying to sort out

Could you elaborate about the Multi Fx EQ board though? would that control the pod or replace it?
I may get murdered for suggesting it, but look at the Pod XT Live.