I initially bought this creepy little pedal to create some new interesting sounds. While I succeeded in creating some interesting sounds, I unleashed sonic hell. I've used it to create R2D2 bleeps with a fuzz pedal. For ultimate sonic chaos I hooked it up to a Digitech Whammy and my Phase 90. It's in mint condition, I'm just afraid to keep it in my house. I'd like to put it towards a friendly analog delay.

It's yours for 70 bucks shipped....
Attachments:
eye of god.JPG
How is it that all the cool stuff you're selling is cool stuff I wouldn't mind having.
Yes, no dings. Works perfectly. Devi Ever is a pretty no frills company when it comes to packaging. It was shipped in a plain white box, with no manual etc. The last pedal I ordered from them came with an organic lolipop, if you want that, I'm sorry...
Quote by rokket2005
How is it that all the cool stuff you're selling is cool stuff I wouldn't mind having.

I guess it's just irony. The same guy on Harmony central always seems to want my stuff, and has things I want in return.
Quote by tinypants
Yes, no dings. Works perfectly. Devi Ever is a pretty no frills company when it comes to packaging. It was shipped in a plain white box, with no manual etc. The last pedal I ordered from them came with an organic lolipop, if you want that, I'm sorry...

EDIT: I do have the plain white box.
I would love one of these..... I am definitely interested
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
send me a paypal address and consider it sold!

if it hasnt been already...
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight