I'm gonna make a long post short:

I'm finishing off my rig (probably gonna sell off some stuff, and upgrading other stuff), and I just have a choice here:

Get a sweet set of speakers for my CBB, or get a Weber MASS attenuator?

I'm gonna get both eventually this summer, but what will be more beneficial to get first?

Thanks!

Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I'd say speakers, but I'm biased against attenuators. What does the BB have in it now?
the speaker, cause you might aswell hear sweet tone before it gets sucked out by the attenuator....
The CBB has Jensen C10Q Reissues in it ATM.

They're alright, they're not necessarily "bad", but I thought if I had that high quality of an amp, i'd get some speakers to match it.

I'm just on the fence when it comes to this.

It'd be nice to have the speakers just for overall better tone, but the attenuator would be nice when I want power tube overdrive.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
If you're gonna get both, then it doesn't really matter.

I'd get the speakers first, though. That way, you can have them nice and broken in before you get the attenuator. If you use the attenuator all the time, that might make breaking in new speakers slightly more difficult.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
I would just say speakers then because you can get good enough OD with your C50 or with an OD pedal with the CBB. The speakers will sweeten everything up and you won't even need powertube OD.

OK, I lied. I still say speakers though.
TN:

Hmm... You're right...
I'm gonna think this over a bit more. I'm trying to decide on which speakers to go for, anyways. I want to make sure I make a good choice.
MrCarrot thinks a combination of 2 Emi ragin cajuns and 2 copperheads would be good for me (and their descriptions sound good), but people on the gear page think I should go for some webers.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
MrCarrot seems to really know his stuff, not that the people from TGP don't. It's all about whether the price difference really results in a sound difference or not. There must be some way to try them out....

Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Alright.

Actually, I was contemplating Ted Weber's Chicago Vintage series, which look like CTS clones.
Their alnico 10" CV speakers will be around 65 bucks a pop. Not bad!
But, I'm thinking the higher wattage handling of the Emis would be nice for me.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator