anyone else ever sell there guitar and kinda regret it?

that guitar was like my baby, now i`m sad.

although i AM Ordering a BC Rich Kerry King Signature V, down fall is all BC Rich guitars are on back order because there demand has gone up so much, so i wont get it till sept or maybe even Christmas

at least my music store loves me and i`m getting it for $1000 with tax.

wish i could get the Kerry King Custom shop V but it`s a cool $8400

but can`t wait till tomarrow to order my new BC Rich, it`ll be sweet getting a BC Rich right off the press that hasn`t even been hung up on a store rack yet.

Thought about getting a WMD Warbeast but i`m gonna not settle and wait for my dream guitar.
Quote by Slayerdeath
at least my music store loves me and i`m getting it for $1000 with tax.

That's the regular price...
I took apart and butchered my Westone before I knew they were good and had stopped making them
ohai little sig.
Sold my SA series Ibanez for way under what it was worth to me. ($100) . I realize now it could have been a great project, but I don't regret it in a way because if I never sold it, I wouldn't have my Carvin, which I love.
yea, i almost sold my jackson too, its not my very first but its my first guitar in about 4 years. ...i thought that i had quit playing. anyway i cant do it. i need a better amp but i`ll have to find another way......dude i kno that money is talkin to ya, but if you dont get exactly what you want, and you will never be satisfied with your purchase. you will regret that you didnt not wait or find a good one on e-bay. i know this from experience
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
T!AN there $1000 b4 tax i`m getting it for $1000 WITH the tax

and jetfuel i know what you mean, if i could of kept my Warlock AND still bought the KKV sig i would`ve

and i`m waiting, when it comes in it`s lil box brand new all shiny and no scratches on it from people trying it out, it`ll be worth it
I've never sold any of my guitars, and never would for this reason. Like my first electric guitar, my Epi LP, is an absolutely worthless guitar, but it's my baby. I learned everything I know on that guitar. I love it. If you were to hold my Gibson LP Std Limited Edition and my old Epi LP over a bridge, and I could only save one, it'd be the Epi. I just love that piece of crap lol!
years ago I sold my MIM strat. I really wish I still had it
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
I don't get really sentimental with my gear, so I'd be happy to sell any of my instruments as long as I get something decent in return! However, the Jackson I got was won in a competition where I forgot for ages, so I may just keep that for proof that you CAN win competitions!
Quote by jetfuel495
i sold my first jackson once... worst decision ever

but i got a real sweet schecter out of the deal.

but id take it back if i could... and id keep the schecter too.

I don't get it.

I regret selling my Squire bullet for my Epi Les Paul i just never liked it...maybe cause i got GAS a week after buying it .

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by Martin Scott
I've never sold any of my guitars, and never would for this reason. Like my first electric guitar, my Epi LP, is an absolutely worthless guitar, but it's my baby. I learned everything I know on that guitar. I love it. If you were to hold my Gibson LP Std Limited Edition and my old Epi LP over a bridge, and I could only save one, it'd be the Epi. I just love that piece of crap lol!

LOL well i still own my 1st guitar, the 89 Fender HM3

i`ll never sell that guitar.

i only sold the Warlock because it was a bolt on and i want a neck thru now, but if i happen to win lotz of money for some reason, i`m gonna buy the Warlock back LOL, every Slayer song i know i taught myself on that guitar.
I sold my squier strat for 200 and i got it for free cause my cousin quit the guitar, and i placed an order on an agile. So hopefully that decision was worth it.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
If the Squire you had was any good, you may regret the decision. From what I hear, Agiles are like any other cheaper brand- you get some great ones, but there's a lot of turkeys, as well.

Quote by KISSguitarist
I don't get it.

I regret selling my Squire bullet for my Epi Les Paul i just never liked it...maybe cause i got GAS a week after buying it .

I have to ask, what the **** is "GAS". Everyone's always saying it and I never know what they're talking about. I gather it's some form of yearning for new stuff or something like that.
Quote by Martin Scott

I have to ask, what the **** is "GAS". Everyone's always saying it and I never know what they're talking about. I gather it's some form of yearning for new stuff or something like that.

Guitar Acquisition Syndrome. Or anything similar.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I sold my very first guitar to my older brother..... I didn't use it 'cause I didn't play that much back then..... I was glad that it got a new owner......

when I started playing guitar again I got a BC Rich Wartribe, which I still has, but sometimes I think about selling it, but I just know I would regret it! I have so many memories with that one guitar

I only sell my instruments if I feel like I never use them....

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3
LOL i think GAS i`m just guessing here, but no one can afford Guitars or Guitar stuff because they have to buy gas for there car... this GAS thing started popping up when the price of gas went INSANE... f`ing 1.35 L here
Quote by TheBloodstained
I sold my very first guitar to my older brother..... I didn't use it 'cause I didn't play that much back then..... I was glad that it got a new owner......

when I started playing guitar again I got a BC Rich Wartribe, which I still has, but sometimes I think about selling it, but I just know I would regret it! I have so many memories with that one guitar

I only sell my instruments if I feel like I never use them....

OMG which Wartribe is it!?!?!?!

the high end one with the neck thru and EMG`s ??? if it`s the high end one, thats probly going to be my guitar after i buy the KKV, wayyy after LOL.
Quote by Slayerdeath
OMG which Wartribe is it!?!?!?!

it was the low end one..... really cheap, but still amazingly good beginner guitar

it served me well when I was in my rock band in highscool

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3
Quote by TheBloodstained
it was the low end one..... really cheap, but still amazingly good beginner guitar

it served me well when I was in my rock band in highscool

oh ya, i had the lowend fixed bridge KKV for along time, it was a wicked guitar. once i upgraded the pickups to the BC Rich BDSM`s outta my Warlock is was SOOOO much better.