Page 1 of 2
Alright i live in texas and a lot of people dip around here.

so i went to colorado and i didnt see anybody dipping

so im wondering does any body else in other states and countries dip?

note* im talking about tobacco
People do it at my school in class.

It's ****ing disguisting and it tastes like asshole.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Quote by Custom-Picks
People do it at my school in class.

It's ****ing disguisting and it tastes like asshole.

were do ya live?
Louisiana
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

I'm from NY, like right next to the city. I do it from time to time. A ton of kids in my area do it too.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
inb4 cancer lecture.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch
i live in bc (canada) and i dip, and alot of my friends too. and to Custom-Picks, it definately doesnt taste like asshole as long as you get a good flavor
Call me Jack
There's people in Callifornia that dip but they all live in the 909 so that is like being in the south....
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
Yeah. I Live In Oklahoma and a bunch of people here d. Including my grandfather.

To make things worse, he leaves his nasty spit cups around the house sometimes. Can't tell you the number of times I've been absentmindedly almost drank a big fat wad of his spit.
i thought that was just a fad back in high school...
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Quote by soulflyV
You mean like sheep dip right?

There ya go...
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
I've dipped occasionally, not my thing. Prefer a pipe when it comes to my tobacco. Being from the backwoods of Virginia however I am around it constantly. Everybody and their sister dips, and most teachers don't care if you do it in class, just as long as you aren't an ass about it.
It's gross, and only rednecks (basically, southern people who wear stoner jackets) do it here, and dirts/ rubs/ skids.
Quote by snider52
oh my bad i meant out side of the southern countries

States.

Oh and your prejudice.

Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

Dip?

Explain...
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by st.stephen
It's gross, and only rednecks (basically, southern people who wear stoner jackets) do it here, and dirts/ rubs/ skids.

wtf is a dirt, rub and a skid?
I dip whever i can get it

But then again, I live in Maine, where we make up for the lack of Rednecks in the Northeast area.
A few kids do it in Nebraska. Mostly cause they can do it in the school bathrooms without getting caught. Also cause it doesn't smell like smoke, but it is really disgusting. One kid already got lip cancer
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Quote by eazy-c
Dip?

Explain...

Dip as in Chewing Tabacco....dumb****

oh yeah and my grandfather used to chew...smells wierd
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
dip and chew are differnent. chewing taste like raisins and you keep it in your cheek. dip is finely shred and goes in your upper or lower lip. and its not gross there is nothing better than dipping during a movie or while taking a shower!
Sure, I live in PA and my hick / wigger buddy dips all the time. Pretty disgusting, but its his choice. No dipping in my car is the only thing I have to say about it.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
It's ****ing dirty.
This is coming from someone who occaisonally smokes cigarettes/tobacco/cigars.
Honestly, people who dip just look retarded.
Quote by Ramones06
Dip as in Chewing Tabacco....dumb****

oh yeah and my grandfather used to chew...smells wierd

dude no one calls it dip around here, so how the **** are we supposed to know your hillbilly terms?
Quote by srv_king
i live in bc (canada) and i dip, and alot of my friends too. and to Custom-Picks, it definately doesnt taste like asshole as long as you get a good flavor

I live in BC too and lots of people in my school dip also.

Quote by deckerbastard69
dude no one calls it dip around here, so how the **** are we supposed to know your hillbilly terms?

How is it a hillbilly term? Also learn to google before you reply to a thread and look like an asshat.
Last edited by Copilot911 at Jul 7, 2008,
I know a few baseball players that do, but it's quite uncommon otherwise.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Page 1 of 2