how do you think is the most effective way to get a lie out of somebody if you pretty much know they're lying?

the reason i'm asking is because i think my gf went with her friend to hook up with other guys at a nightclub (DON'T TELL ME I'M PARANOID, it happened to a friend of mine, and i just don't trust nightclubs anymore.), but she's telling me she spent the day somewhere else. advice on this would be appreciated too

EDIT: I'm not COMPLETELY sure if she went to the nightclub.. i dont want to just confront her about it because if she was telling the truth it will get her angry at me

EDIT 2: i talked to more people about it, and it turns out that it happened to more than one friend of mine.
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Last edited by tsoyguitar at Jul 7, 2008,
inb4 rape.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch
Quote by tsoyguitar
how do you think is the most effective way to get a lie out of somebody if you pretty much know they're lying?

a headbutt to the chest should do the trick.
H e l l o .
CUNT.

PUNT.

After that, break up and screw her sister.

Repeat.
????
PROFIT!

Or just trust her?
1. Ask really specific, intricate questions
2. Take note of changes in facial or posture expressions
3. Repeat
4. ?????????
5. PROFIT
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

just keep talking to her bro, be like seriously if i mean anything to you youll tell me the truth and leave it at that
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
tell her you dont mind ,just that she be honest with you

if the answer is not to your liking, introduce her face to a bat
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Where's love without trust?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Honestly, I wouldn't care if my girl went somewhere to seatch for better prospects. If she finds someone she enjoys more, so be it. If she DOES come back, and the connection is still there than just enjoy it.

Even when I am cheated on, as long as she's honest about her feelings, its all good.

Just take it easy, the worst thing you can do in a relationship is care TOO much.
Quote by tsoyguitar

the reason i'm asking is because i think my gf went with her friend to hook up with other guys at a nightclub (DON'T TELL ME I'M PARANOID, it happened to a friend of mine, and i just don't trust nightclubs anymore.), but she's telling me she spent the day somewhere else. advice on this would be appreciated too

EDIT: I'm not COMPLETELY sure if she went to the nightclub.. i dont want to just confront her about it because if she was telling the truth it will get her angry at me

EDIT 2: i talked to more people about it, and it turns out that it happened to more than one friend of mine.

you want advice? break up with your girlfriend if you don't feel like you can trust her. if you can't trust her, the relationship won't work.

unless you want to have complete control over everything she does, everywhere she goes, and everyone she hangs out with...... which is healthy. </sarcasm>
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light